DX » Community » Reviews » 80-Key Wired Keyboard w/ Protective Artificial Leather Case for 7" Tablet PC - Black + Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLiludaf on 12/30/2013

The case is very pretty with nice color and material. It's easy to write with it, and make your tablet a small pc to work in every place. Also is very light. I cannot change the language to Greek and has no manual or instruction how to solve this. The keyboards' menu I found in the tablets' settings, is blank. The case is a little larger than I thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydundee_g on 09/08/2013

The protective case is very good looking and stylish. The quality of the material is good. The keyboard is a plug and play and it works very well. The magnet that is suppose to lock the protective case when it is closed moved after couple of days of use. Thus it was not possible anymore to lock the case. Unfortunately it is not possible to open the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystas1345 on 04/19/2013

A very good production. Very much glad. It has everything you need. Even more than is necessary for the tablet. Excellent protection tablet shell, and in addition functional keyboard, as well as an option for setting the tablet as a netbook. Very good purchase. Do not regret a single minute. What can be said for the excellent quality? In general, if ... Read more

80-Key Wired Keyboard
    0 0
  • posted byvd1234 on 02/21/2013

Nice colour, fashionable. Not a problem to find my tablet among others. Very light, I was surprised. Good fabric used on a case. There is also low profile usefull keyboard. USB connector on the other side I need. Not a big problem, but the wire cannot be in a holder. Case is slightly larger I expected, there are big edges around tablet. 8in tablets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolyname on 12/16/2012

Is just perfect, size, connectivity, handling. I think it will fit even on 8in tablets [mine is 7in]. I just love the color and fabrics feels really good on hand. If you press any button when screen off, it will turn it on, which is very useful too. For a perfectionist, the quality of leds is very poor, apart from that theres no cons really. The stylus ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections