DX » Community » Reviews » 80-Key Wired Keyboard w/ Protective Artificial Leather Case for 7" Tablet PC - Black + Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• fine

posted by stas1345 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

A very good production. Very much glad. It has everything you need. Even more than is necessary for the tablet. Excellent protection tablet shell, and in addition functional keyboard, as well as an option for setting the tablet as a netbook. Very good purchase. Do not regret a single minute. What can be said for the excellent quality? In general, if you want to purchase this product, I advise you not to procrastinate.

Cons:

What can you say bad about the good things? Yes, no one can say so. The only negative (and the one I decided to install a special program in 2 minutes) is the lack of support for other languages.

OtherThoughts:

Sure would be desirable that the interface kabet would be thicker. But even in this state it's quite a good thing.

Bottomline:

At the end of all, I would like to say once again that this is a good product. And I do not regret buying.

• 80-Key Wired Keyboard

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections