DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - US Type (110~240V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Sturdy Built..... Good Long Wire..... Long Wire enough for my use.... Fits perfectly into any DC 12V device. I use it for multi-product charging... Various Light emitting sources to Musical speaker systems to even couple of computer accessories... All these DC 12V... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaferruelo on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This adaptor is perfect to replace a broken one. I bought to replace a Scientific Atlanta DCP2100 cablemodem adaptar and works like a charm. I read the specifications and matches with this one, and does the job without problems. In my Country (Argentina) this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakimitsu on 03/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Good quality product. Purchased 5 of them and they are all working fine. Output voltage seems to be stable, and the wire is long too. Cons:Wire is a bit thin for an adapter rated for 1A. There's no way it's thick enough for 1A current in my opinio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcy13 on 08/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They plug into the wall, and provide a source of DC power at 12v. Tested and works well to at least 340mA. (Powering a LED strip, sku.11303) Cons:THEY CANNOT HANDLE a 650mA constant load! If you are looking to use this at or near the specified 1000mA, look elsew... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDpPurple on 08/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this unit to replace the power supply unit from my computer's sound system. Actually it's cheaper to buy a new than fix the old unit. Cons:None so far. I'm using for more than one month and no issues. OtherThoughts:Very stable, small and cheap. Same p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHDC44 on 01/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This does it's what it's supposed to do, to provide power. I used this on sku.2764 and works fine. Cons:The wire is a little bit thin, seems like the wire would break if there are a little stress being put on the wire. Quality is not that good. Plastic socket pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheGMan on 03/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Outputs a consistent 12.35v -Pretty cheap (and small) compared to alternatives Cons:-The cord is a little thin, but then again, I've been using this to power a small segment of a 509 white led strip (found on DX) for an under-cabinet kitchen light. Considerin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalcon_1898 on 11/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seemingly very good build quality. The wires are very soft, and the strain relief actually do the job for once... Pretty consistent voltage - around 12.15V Cons:The prongs are not foldable, and they protrude quite a bit. So storage is sometimes troublesome Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections