DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - US Type (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

Good Sturdy Built..... Good Long Wire..... Long Wire enough for my use.... Fits perfectly into any DC 12V device. I use it for multi-product charging... Various Light emitting sources to Musical speaker systems to even couple of computer accessories... All these DC 12V appliances can be used / to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaferruelo on 04/12/2011

This adaptor is perfect to replace a broken one. I bought to replace a Scientific Atlanta DCP2100 cablemodem adaptar and works like a charm. I read the specifications and matches with this one, and does the job without problems. In my Country (Argentina) this adaptors cost 20 dollars, so I to a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakimitsu on 03/17/2011

Great price. Good quality product. Purchased 5 of them and they are all working fine. Output voltage seems to be stable, and the wire is long too. Wire is a bit thin for an adapter rated for 1A. There's no way it's thick enough for 1A current in my opinion. However it's perfect for my use. I'd 5V... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIcy13 on 08/17/2010

They plug into the wall, and provide a source of DC power at 12v. Tested and works well to at least 340mA. (Powering a LED strip, sku.11303) THEY CANNOT HANDLE a 650mA constant load! If you are looking to use this at or near the specified 1000mA, look elsewhere (sadly, DX seems to have no other )... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDpPurple on 08/16/2010

I bought this unit to replace the power supply unit from my computer's sound system. Actually it's cheaper to buy a new than fix the old unit. None so far. I'm using for more than one month and no issues. Very stable, small and cheap. Same product in Brazil costs 5 X more than this one. I'd I 1A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHDC44 on 01/12/2010

This does it's what it's supposed to do, to provide power. I used this on sku.2764 and works fine. The wire is a little bit thin, seems like the wire would break if there are a little stress being put on the wire. Quality is not that good. Plastic socket part seems cheaply made. The wire length 4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheGMan on 03/21/2009

-Outputs a consistent 12.35v -Pretty cheap (and small) compared to alternatives -The cord is a little thin, but then again, I've been using this to power a small segment of a 509 white led strip (found on DX) for an under-cabinet kitchen light. Considering its location and that I've had no of is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalcon_1898 on 11/18/2008

Seemingly very good build quality. The wires are very soft, and the strain relief actually do the job for once... Pretty consistent voltage - around 12.15V The prongs are not foldable, and they protrude quite a bit. So storage is sometimes troublesome I bought it as a power source for my LED but... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere