DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - US Type (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhemabh on 03/12/2013

Good Sturdy Built..... Good Long Wire..... Long Wire enough for my use.... Fits perfectly into any DC 12V device. I use it for multi-product charging... Various Light emitting sources to Musical speaker systems to even couple of computer accessories... All these DC 12V appliances can be used / charged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaferruelo on 04/12/2011

This adaptor is perfect to replace a broken one. I bought to replace a Scientific Atlanta DCP2100 cablemodem adaptar and works like a charm. I read the specifications and matches with this one, and does the job without problems. In my Country (Argentina) this adaptors cost 20 dollars, so I decided to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakimitsu on 03/17/2011

Great price. Good quality product. Purchased 5 of them and they are all working fine. Output voltage seems to be stable, and the wire is long too. Wire is a bit thin for an adapter rated for 1A. There's no way it's thick enough for 1A current in my opinion. However it's perfect for my use. I'd really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIcy13 on 08/17/2010

They plug into the wall, and provide a source of DC power at 12v. Tested and works well to at least 340mA. (Powering a LED strip, sku.11303) THEY CANNOT HANDLE a 650mA constant load! If you are looking to use this at or near the specified 1000mA, look elsewhere (sadly, DX seems to have no other option ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDpPurple on 08/16/2010

I bought this unit to replace the power supply unit from my computer's sound system. Actually it's cheaper to buy a new than fix the old unit. None so far. I'm using for more than one month and no issues. Very stable, small and cheap. Same product in Brazil costs 5 X more than this one. I'd recommend.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHDC44 on 01/12/2010

This does it's what it's supposed to do, to provide power. I used this on sku.2764 and works fine. The wire is a little bit thin, seems like the wire would break if there are a little stress being put on the wire. Quality is not that good. Plastic socket part seems cheaply made. The wire length is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheGMan on 03/21/2009

-Outputs a consistent 12.35v -Pretty cheap (and small) compared to alternatives -The cord is a little thin, but then again, I've been using this to power a small segment of a 509 white led strip (found on DX) for an under-cabinet kitchen light. Considering its location and that I've had no problems of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalcon_1898 on 11/18/2008

Seemingly very good build quality. The wires are very soft, and the strain relief actually do the job for once... Pretty consistent voltage - around 12.15V The prongs are not foldable, and they protrude quite a bit. So storage is sometimes troublesome I bought it as a power source for my LED light, but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections