DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Port + 3.5mm Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Plug for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Translucent Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kom1ssar on 11/13/2013

Pros: Much less than they appear in the photo. Almost invisible when inserted into the phone. Easy to remove, but do not fall out. Fully perform their function. Cons: not found. Can only delivery time but it depends on the post office of the country of the recipient. In Russia a big problem. OtherThoughts: Ideally combined not only with the Sam... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alperkaban on 11/04/2013

Pros: It is too useful, protects my phone from dust and wet. I have never seen any dust particular when I have opened inside of my phone. Very small but very good and quality product. Cons: You should be careful. Because you can easily lose it because of it's too small. It is getting out when I want to open backside of my phone. When you are ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted by santanix on 03/19/2013

Pros: The kit is thin, it fits perfectly on the phone, and is imperceptible (kit black on pebble blue S3). Cons: None. Take care with the small size, it may be lost easily. Can be a problem to remove all the time, it's not so easy. I bought along with major products and barely found when I opened the package, it is very small. Caution! OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TiberiusVinczi on 01/23/2013

Pros: - came in a simple zipped bag (good enough protection for 2 small plastics) with other products and because they're really small I missed them when opening the bag. I had to look really well to find them. - nice protection to the plugs against dust and some protection against water - looks nice on my HTC ONE S, almost the same color - sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jomaium on 01/19/2013

Pros: Good price for a simple design. Fits great in my 3.5 mm earphone jack and doesn't fall out or come lose. Dark color matches my phone. There are also symbols for each cover. Earphone cover shows a set of headphones and the charger cover has a lighting bolt symbol. Cons: Nothing has come up. But it may become an issue if you are constantly... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Peztilent on 01/17/2013

Pros: Well, this is my 2nd set, I bought the transparent ones before. So my review will be almost the same as before. They are thin, almost flush with the body of my phone. So they are inconspicuous and will not catch on to the clothing. And they fit very well to the ports of my phone. Cons: None really... Just that they are so small, it is eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Cremlin on 12/30/2012

Pros: Fits snugly (almost flush) in the ports of my Galaxy S3; Headphone plug fits particularly well against the curved bezel; Translucent lip protrudes ever-so-slightly and makes them easy to remove using a fingernail; No problems with them falling out; Won't get caught on (or be pulled out by) pockets/fabric Cons: None other than they're easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lhum54 on 12/10/2012

Pros: fits snuggley fits any 3mm jack and micro usb port Cons: it has small tabs, but is hard to remove without nails need somewhere to keep the covers when you're using the ports or you might lose them (order more and get the bulk discount.. ftw) OtherThoughts: there are plenty of fancy girly dust covers for 3mm jack, plain and flat seems to b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections