DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Port + 3.5mm Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Plug for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Translucent Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byannafavela on 01/31/2014

it is very cheap and useful, it helps to protect the phoen from the dust that gets in when it might be in the bag or outdoors. it is light, durable and fits perfectly in my phone. the material is great and i am happy to see it here so cheap. as a student i thank dx for having good offers always xD ;*... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

It's a good option when you put your phone in your pocket with a lot of dust and other dirt so it can't go inside your phone. It's easy to use and the quality if the plastic is pretty good. These are pretty hard to find in shops without a doll or something on it. It's small so it's easy to lose. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykom1ssar on 11/13/2013

Much less than they appear in the photo. Almost invisible when inserted into the phone. Easy to remove, but do not fall out. Fully perform their function. not found. Can only delivery time but it depends on the post office of the country of the recipient. In Russia a big problem. Ideally combined not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalperkaban on 11/04/2013

It is too useful, protects my phone from dust and wet. I have never seen any dust particular when I have opened inside of my phone. Very small but very good and quality product. You should be careful. Because you can easily lose it because of it's too small. It is getting out when I want to open backside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlausKL on 10/25/2013

Fits right and prevents the ingress of dust and even some liquid if you have the misfortune to break down water near the smartphone. Pretty cheap and it is not a kind of thing you find in stores around here. Ideal for those perfectionists like me who also keeps the film on screen smartphone and some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytisnix on 08/28/2013

Fits snugly and stays in place. Does exactly what it is made for. They are very small so easy to carry extra sets. Very easy to forget to put them back in after taking them out for charging or use of the earphone. I have lost tree charger plugs in two months. They are a bit fiddely to remove, especialy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantanix on 03/19/2013

The kit is thin, it fits perfectly on the phone, and is imperceptible (kit black on pebble blue S3). None. Take care with the small size, it may be lost easily. Can be a problem to remove all the time, it's not so easy. I bought along with major products and barely found when I opened the package, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiberiusVinczi on 01/23/2013

- came in a simple zipped bag (good enough protection for 2 small plastics) with other products and because they're really small I missed them when opening the bag. I had to look really well to find them. - nice protection to the plugs against dust and some protection against water - looks nice on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjomaium on 01/19/2013

Good price for a simple design. Fits great in my 3.5 mm earphone jack and doesn't fall out or come lose. Dark color matches my phone. There are also symbols for each cover. Earphone cover shows a set of headphones and the charger cover has a lighting bolt symbol. Nothing has come up. But it may become ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeztilent on 01/17/2013

Well, this is my 2nd set, I bought the transparent ones before. So my review will be almost the same as before. They are thin, almost flush with the body of my phone. So they are inconspicuous and will not catch on to the clothing. And they fit very well to the ports of my phone. None really... Just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections