DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to Male Data Flat Cable - Blue (150cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynedamdam on 05/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks really great. The flat is practical. Its really long compared to the standard cables I got with phones. And it looks sturdy and shielded enough for good transfer. It charged my LG G2 with full speed where this phone is littly bit picky when it comes to cables. It is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRickyDJ on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This cable is pretty good. Also the plugs are quite firm. Where cheaper cables these plugs can be vulnerable, I'm sure these plugs will last for a long time. - Also, this cable can really be used for data transfer. In the past I bought a 3m data cable but was unable t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliende on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Longitude is great, cellphones come with a very short cable and this cable rocks. 100% recommended, cable is strong, both plugs are solid, you will never loose because it is long, color is great for distinguishing it from other cables. Cons:None at all. Maybe price is a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLaws928 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality cable. Sturdy and heavy. Very solid feeling. The bright blue color makes it easy to find it on the office desk covered with all other cables;-) The flat shape of the cable makes the cable easy to untangle when it has been tucked in the comput... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCreulsomegeorge on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a cheap but descent USB cable. I does weigh a lot, so i do suggest it's some what a quality plastic kind. Cons:The cons, actually the cons aren't that bad. The ends of the plastic are slightly large in my opinion, I recommend Deal Extreme to try get US... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanton666666 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Acceptable price, excellent quality, nice touch, pleased with cable length, color is also very much, thanks to the construction of the cable, it does not get confused, very low impedance reduces voltage loss. Cons:The design of the part of the connector that p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRoadstarNick on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable charges Blackberry Playbooks, and Curves with no problem at all. Nice colour, and the cable can be written on with a Sharpie marker for things like this side up, or you name, etc. The cable is stronger that it appears in the photos. Cons:None really. It does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJRRobin on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cable, really high quality! I was amazed by how long this cable is. It was able to take quite a high amount of abuse being carried on my backpack to and back from work almost everyday. It works great if you like to use your cell phone in bed before you fall asleep... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomBuurke on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable is very strong and works fine. The color is great too, you will never loose it because of its bright blue color. The cable is packaged very well. The speed of the cable is right too, the data transfer goes as fast as it should go. The delivery was faster than th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiNiv767 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Long (1.5 meters) , lovely color, useful and comfortable. The product came at normal time (after 3 weeks, but with another things like AC adapter). The price is excellent, concerning the quality of the product (which is good). works fine with my Xperia Ray. Co... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections