DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to Male Data Flat Cable - Blue (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
good 3 Great quality Great cable Отличный кабелек
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUncleSasha on 08/26/2015

Pros: High quality of a cable. The cable has length, sufficient for the majority of cases. The cable has plane section and it is convenient for displacing for storage. Pleasant dark blue color. I don't have any cons for this product

Impression:Great quality,3;

0 0 0

• posted byhelioloureiro on 06/07/2015

Pros: flat as described and not to long. So it doesn't affect charging power. I got 2 of them: one for my mobile and another for my tablet. And both worked just fine. Helped to read on bed and charge at the same time. Cons: none so far.

Impression:Great quality,Great cable;

0 0 1

• posted byyboer on 03/21/2015

Pros: The plastic feels quality like, the length of the cable. Data also works great. Cons: none;

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 1

• posted bymoeklund on 01/22/2015

Pros: work well Cons: none

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bycryosync on 01/18/2015

better than average cables. I think cable seems durable. for this price quality is nice. couldn't expect more. price: in many local stores you would pay aproximately 5$ for the same cable. I think2.5-3$ with a free shipment is good.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byglavankvd on 01/15/2015

Отличный кабелек. ПРосто супер кабель - заряжает всё особенно мой любимый из андройд смартфонов смартфон стар х15i . Самая главная фишка этого кабеля - то что он синий.

Отличный кабелек

Impression:Отличный кабелек;

0 1 0

• posted bynikolaf7 on 12/24/2014

Pros: This is a cheap but excellent USB cable. It does weigh a lot, feels like some quality rubber. Longitude is great, 100% recommended, cable is strong, color is great. Cons: The ends of the plastic are slightly large. Dont fit all the way in slim armor case. OtherThoughts: Wish every cable was... Read more

Impression:Great cable;

0 0 0

• posted bynedamdam on 05/31/2014

Looks really great. The flat is practical. Its really long compared to the standard cables I got with phones. And it looks sturdy and shielded enough for good transfer. It charged my LG G2 with full speed where this phone is littly bit picky when it comes to cables. It is flexible enough. None I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRickyDJ on 02/07/2014

- This cable is pretty good. Also the plugs are quite firm. Where cheaper cables these plugs can be vulnerable, I'm sure these plugs will last for a long time. - Also, this cable can really be used for data transfer. In the past I bought a 3m data cable but was unable to transfer data and the The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliende on 08/15/2013

Longitude is great, cellphones come with a very short cable and this cable rocks. 100% recommended, cable is strong, both plugs are solid, you will never loose because it is long, color is great for distinguishing it from other cables. None at all. Maybe price is a little up but that is because I... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere