DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to Male Data Flat Cable - Blue (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
good 3 Great quality Great cable Отличный кабелек
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygerardominella on 05/06/2016

Pros: Buena fabricación, los conectores se ven resistentes y el cable tambien. El cable es bastante largo Cons: no le he encontrado aún Pros: Good manufacturing, connectors seem to be tough and the cable too. The cable is quite long Cons: I haven't found yet

Impression:good,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byVangelis262 on 01/30/2016

Good cable. Qualitatively made. Long enough. Conveniently used with various devices. Very flexible.

Good cable

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJBurston on 11/25/2015

This is a very high quality USB2 data/charging cable. Very solid construction. Because of the heavy duty construction the cable is a bit stiff, but not a bad trade off. Highly recommended

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bypaki97 on 10/23/2015

I use it to charge my phone and it works fine. It is very useful and easy to use. I would buy it again

0 0 0

• posted by9650111 on 10/09/2015

Great quality, very long cable and charges fast. Is better than any other cable. Received it very fast.

Great product

Impression:good,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byUncleSasha on 08/26/2015

Pros: High quality of a cable. The cable has length, sufficient for the majority of cases. The cable has plane section and it is convenient for displacing for storage. Pleasant dark blue color. I don't have any cons for this product

Impression:Great quality,3;

0 0 0

• posted byhelioloureiro on 06/07/2015

Pros: flat as described and not to long. So it doesn't affect charging power. I got 2 of them: one for my mobile and another for my tablet. And both worked just fine. Helped to read on bed and charge at the same time. Cons: none so far.

Impression:Great quality,Great cable;

0 0 1

• posted byyboer on 03/21/2015

Pros: The plastic feels quality like, the length of the cable. Data also works great. Cons: none;

0 0 1

• posted bymoeklund on 01/22/2015

Pros: work well Cons: none

0 0 1

• posted bycryosync on 01/18/2015

better than average cables. I think cable seems durable. for this price quality is nice. couldn't expect more. price: in many local stores you would pay aproximately 5$ for the same cable. I think2.5-3$ with a free shipment is good.

0 0 1

DX Everywhere