DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - UK Type (110~240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybentan24 on 06/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:is able to suit my requirements, able to provide the power i need for my arduino. it works as advertised, so far does not heat up very much. Cons:no cons for me at the moment, no complains from me yet. OtherThoughts:normal delivery took a bit long, about 2 weeks to arrive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseaking on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the price is good. having been using it for 3 months now. it works as advertised. the item does not heat up after continuous used for 3 months. the UK plug fits very well on the wall socket. Cons:at this price I have no complains. the build quality is above average. Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byellismorley on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:perfect size not to big, woorks for long time without creating lost of heat (unlike other 12v plug that get hot), great price. 5* the connection of the end is good build quality and perfect size Cons:When be on for hours at a time, can make a little warm squea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 10/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy replace ment for some electrical goods, i have tried powering the led strips .. im not an expert on electrical device though .. the led strip overpowered this rated current .. and my led starts to blink hehehe, but its fine.. i just want to test it for fun.. this ada... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections