DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - EU Type (110~240V)
  • 5 star 21 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadamlada on 05/24/2014

I really like the way this charging adapter works! I use it with my IR illuminator and it gives enough power to it. The power cord is long enough and the connector is sturdy. I do not know about any cons concerning this product! Really, what can be made wrong here? Price is pretty good! Overall i am pretty satisfied with what I got. I bought 3 more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomtec36 on 04/10/2014

Small, lightweight switch-mode power adapter, low price. Although I did not test it for a long period of time, the adaptor supplied 1200mA without any problem (it is rated for 1000mA). Since efficiency is reasonable good (about 75%-80%) I hardly expect problems if you use it for this type of load. It can be opened - and possibly repaired, see below ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytecsupro on 02/23/2014

is it cheap, is it working, do it's job. for different projects that i have is a must. I don't really know if can give 1Ah, but till now is it working succesfully. I can't find anything right now. is it cheap, is it working, do it's job. for different projects that i have is a must. I don't really know if can give 1Ah, but till now is it working succesfully.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexEXE2 on 11/14/2013

Cheap portable power supply for 12V 1A. Noise in the network 220, which can badly affect the sensitive equipment included in one network with adapter, but such equipment is little, or it is a low-quality. So that in most cases this is not essential. Convenient portable power. Uses it achieves with a variety of its designs and devices, criticism of his ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytetrips on 10/17/2013

-cheap -light -small -apparently solid -noisy! -noise going higher and stronger depending the impedance you need Should think twice about buying this. This makes high frequency sounds, clearly noticeable. I thought i could use it for a 10 meters LED strip, but that noise is too annoying for an inside use once you notice it. As a 12 volts adaptor it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflorinpop on 04/07/2013

European plug correct whitout adaptor. Maybe the cord must be a bit fat, but for a 1 amp is sufficient. Cheap item that fits perfect to little power aplications, like power up led with non flashed effect. A bit noisy if not use fully 1000mA. That power adapter works average, we tried for multiple secure cameras and for some that required 1000mA 12V ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrainer111 on 03/31/2013

It is very light, works well. The price is very affordable. The chord attached to the plug is just about right in length. Seems to be very popular as the power adapter is on waiting list. The description data under OVERVIEW title is incorrect. The inner diameter of the plug is specified to be 2.1 mm. This is not true. The real diameter of the plug is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilippemarich on 03/29/2013

I bought this device, because the origional one on my linksys router broke down. I was a bit sceptic, that i would work. but it fitted right away. the router works and no power disconnections. i did not have any regets buying this. I dont need to say anything about the looks. its a adapter that works perfectly They could make the cable a bit longer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToyStop on 01/26/2013

Excellent! Very useful item when you use a number of different devices in your home - Good price for the amount you buy, The product has great quality, I was surprised! Very short cable, an extension cable is indispensable and I could see some superficial damage done on the assembly line. I already use for almost two months, and I have nothing to complain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRe4son on 12/08/2012

Very very accurate power adapter, it works perfect, its price is so cheap! great build quality, light weight, heats up after using it a while but its a great product ! It heats up after a while of use, sometimes it makes a bit of noise, but it doesnt disturbs me at all .. Im glad i bought this product, its great, it works great, its very accurate, i ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections