DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - EU Type (110~240V)
  • 5 star 21 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good!

posted by Sparven on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very good adapter! Does its thing with no problems at all. I only use these for LEDs and other low power things. Its not getting any warm at all for me. You cant say much more about this than it does the things its built for. This adapter can be used for many things. Im planning on using these to power some fans in a new DIY-project. The price is very good, here I can get these for about 15$ and that is without shippingcosts. So the price is nice :)

Cons:

The reviews about "exploding" devices really worries me. But since mine is working properly I cant take the rating any lower. I only use mine to power some LEDs and those are only 20mA so its not even close to the 1A that this is supose to handle.

OtherThoughts:

Very good product! I recommend it for everybody that are making a setup with LEDs or something similar. Maybe its not to good to use 1A from it. Its probably a bit overrated.

Bottomline:

Cant be much better for the price. But if it comes some more reviews about "exploding" devices I will think again before ordering more! But for me this is a very good product so far. The build quality seems good. I had to do some changes to mine to get it the way i wanted it. But now its very good!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections