DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB 2.0 to 2.5" SATA 22-Pin HDD Adapter Cable - White (25cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliosalome on 03/07/2014

Very usefull and easy to use. Good price and works well. This tool is very handy, I can get transfer files easily from HDD to HDD. The USB cable lengths are just right, not too long and not too short. none Very usefull and easy to use. Good price and works well. Maybe best in black color, but it look well too. I purchased this product to retrieve files ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffreyjp on 01/20/2014

This tool is very handy, I can get transfer files easily from HDD to HDD. The USB cable lengths are just right, not too long and not too short. I just wish that the SATA connector (the black part) is a little bit longer because sometimes I need to unscrew some HDDs from its base plate. Although this could be because its a SATA standard measurement, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAaroncoulter777 on 11/26/2013

Cheap and reliable, can't say much else about it, it only has one function. Packaging was small enough to have literally posted to my address, no bothersome signing or couriers. I thought the 2 indication lights, one for power the other for active transfer, were a nice touch It did take a little longer than i thought to arrive, no tracking number to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections