DX » Community » Reviews » AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - AU Type (110~240V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by jlehmann on 02/11/2013

Pros: The unit is lightweight and appears fine. The plug fits well. Cons: However, a closer inspection of the unit reveals that the unit is not as described - while it says 1 A in the title of the item (AC to DC 12V 1A Power Adaptor with 5.4mm DC Plug - AU Type (110~240V)) , this transformer / adaptor only provides 0.2 A output (as on the label... Read more

Impression:;

2 1
  • posted by kewlkiwi on 12/15/2012

Pros: Very handy to have, I make edge-lit signs using LED strips and most of these run off of 12v DC. Cons: I cannot sell these to my customers - because they are illegal in both Australia and new Zealand! Both countries now have a regulation that says the Live and Neutral pins must be insulated for a certain length (so that if the unit pulled... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ArChAng3L on 06/08/2011

Pros: My dog bit my original adaptor from my battery charger. Immediately, I came into DX and searched for an adaptor cause I knew that DX has everything you ever need. Basically, it's just an adaptor which works like it's supposed to work. Cons: No cons at all. Pretty much a normal adaptor for your electrical applicances. Runs warm during usag... Read more

1 0
  • posted by awdglf5 on 02/02/2011

Pros: Works as described, I am running a 900ma load on it and still have 12V. Makes an excellent replacement for missing or broken transformers. Wire was easy to solder despite being silver coloured - I thought I was in for a hard time with it!! Cons: Gets a bit warm in operation but not anything over the top. It's a bit fragile however most tr... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections