DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 5A 60W AC Power Supply Unit with 5.5mm DC Plug for LCD Monitors Cord - US Plug (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysportryder on 09/27/2013

Works good for the price, does it's job. Like others have said on here, it's a bit noisy at higher output levels. You might notice slight noise at higher volume levels when used in audio equipment, 5050 RGB LED lights strips faintly pulsate in brightness on the highest setting, this was corrected by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiertcsak on 05/25/2013

I bought this p.supply primarily for the amplifier also bought the DX and I was pleasantly surprised. It works perfectly. Nice quality, including cable and connector. Really deliver 12V/5A. Nice power supply for anything that use 12V, great power for more power-hungry devices. Stable voltage output (... Read more

PowerSupply_1 PowerSupply_2 PowerSupply with Amplifier

0 0 1

• posted byacemax19 on 03/20/2013

-Nice quality, including cable and connector; -Really deliver 12V/5A (tested); -Very cheap. -Boa qualidade, incluindo cabo e conector; -Realmente fornece 12V/5A (testado); -Muito barato. Quality is not perfect but for the price it's excelent. One month after receiving and still working perfectly. A qualidade ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvasod on 03/05/2013

I bought this adapter primarily for the amplifier also bought the DX and I was pleasantly surprised. It works perfectly without overheating and power loss. The fact is that this adapter has a dirty frequencies. In the case of my amp to be observed only at maximum power and when I press pause. When playing ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byclenones on 01/31/2013

This power supply is ok for a LCD monitor, which already has an internal rectificator. If the power is enough, it will work ok. It would be also ok for powering high power LED strips. This power supply is very noisy, I checked it with an oscilloscope and i saw its output was not very clean. Do not use ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDonaldM on 11/16/2012

If you need to feed 12V at 5A to something, this will get the job done for not much money. Very much less expensive and lighter and smaller than linear transformer devices that do the same thing. If the plug polarity or size isn't suitable it is trivial to cut the plug off and fit one that does work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalgspd on 07/24/2012

This power supply is ok for a LCD monitor, which already has an internal rectificator. If the power is enough, it will work ok. It would be also ok for powering high power LED strips. This power supply is very noisy, I checked it with an oscilloscope and i saw its output was not very clean. Do not use ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byborenibai on 01/06/2011

Stable power Well built OK in prolonged usage (tested two units for over 100 hrs @ max power, didn't burn so far, didn't get hot) Power indicator LED is not aligned with LED hole, so the indication for power is not visible. Good value for the price, useful to drive anything that requires high current ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymalowz on 12/13/2008

nice power for anything that use 12v, great power for more power-hungry devices. stable voltage output (11.9v-12.3v), auto volt, so no worry about burning it. no variation in voltage from 110/220 outlets. cheap look. on plate says "samsung" but i don't believe that. power cord that came with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections