DX » Community » Reviews » 2363 Skeleton Style One- Piece One-Shoulder Lace Meryl Dress - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Purchased for my wife and was very impressed. Great price and a great snug fit. Great for an evening out. MY wife was also happy with the outfits fit, design and overall looks. No cons. Overall happy with this item Purchased for my wife and was very impressed. Great price and a great snug fit. Great for an evening out. MY wife was also happy with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiechterjm on 03/05/2013

Very Good quality material, sits well on the body. Product dimensions correspond to those indicated in the product specifications. We ordered three different dresses and they all looked good. This dress is well suited as an evening dress for a party. The assymetric form is very nice and adds to the glamorous aspect of the dress. Good material stretches ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTalkmaker on 12/27/2012

Good quality material, sits well on the body. Product dimensions correspond to those indicated in the full product specifications. We ordered two different dresses and they both looked good. Is well suited as an evening dress for a party. Good material stretches and therefore easily fits the proportions of different shapes in sizes that are listed in ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections