DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 5A 60W AC Power Supply Unit with 5.5mm DC Plug for LCD Monitors Cord - EU Plug (110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliamj2543 on 12/08/2013

The price of this AC adapter is absolutely amazing. I bought this for my RC charger as my old AC adapter stopped working after a year of use. This AC adapter was actually better quality than the one that came with my charger, and it it still lasting for my from 6 months later. No cons, but this has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwistn on 10/23/2013

-Standard EU plug -Feels very solid = good quality -Silent, no silent beep -Green Power led, helps you to remember unplugging it. -Stable power supply -Cheap -Doesn't get that hot. None so far, after more than 4 months. Might not produce all that announced 5 amps, but not a big concern if you are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjonah on 08/07/2013

they are very cheap compared to other sellers. they arrive in nice bubble wrap so they won't get damaged during shipping some of the power supplies make an annoying buzz that makes them not that appropriate for use all day usage. If you need this amount of current and want to get a cheap power supply,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRM2009 on 06/02/2013

- Very good quality case (like best branded laptop power supplies) - EU plug, no adapter needed in EU - Soft green LED power on indicator - Silent (fanless) 5A 12V power supply None. Useful for any 12V appliance that you may need. The quality is very high, like any branded power supply and the power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanko1 on 01/09/2013

This power supply is small, functional and very stable, does not overheat, also has an LED that indicates power at all times, light, with plug for Latin America, works between 110-220 volts.de black color, independent cordon, the bag is carrying it bubbles and white. This power supply is small, functional ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanko1 on 11/21/2012

This power supply is small, functional and very stable, does not overheat, also has an LED that indicates power at all times, light, with plug for Latin America, works between 110-220 volts.de black color, independent cordon, the bag is carrying it bubbles and white. This power supply is small, functional ... Read more

datails latinamerica plug unpacking

0 0 1

• posted byGKurt on 05/26/2011

Descent build quality, Open circuit it outputs 12.5 volts. Has overload protection, resets if overloaded instead of becoming a paper weight. When loaded it only generates a modest amount of heat. It does not output 5 amps as advertised, only produces 3-4amps before shutting down. As stated above, overloading ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bytehnokraat on 09/29/2010

It works. It's cheap. Output voltage is 12.5-13V, not enough to charge laptop batteries. The connection between the power cord and the power socket is unreliable. You have to hold it with Your hand, because the slightest movement can cause the cord to electrically disconnect although the mechanical movement ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bytimotheus on 04/05/2010

Superb value, this stuff is hard to find in my country at a reasonable price. Build quality is just as good as original. It brought back a mini laptop from the dead. Nothing really. I mean, come on, it works, it lasts and the build quality is A-OK. The old adapter from the laptop died, and in this I ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byQuasam on 01/14/2009

Great value for the money. Build quality is as good as original. It even looks like the old one i am replacing. Works on several different models. Auto sensing ac voltage input means same part for us and eu customers. This is driving prices down. Noting I can think of? It didn't jump out of the box and ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections