DX » Community » Reviews » DC 12V to AC 220V 200W Car Power Inverter with USB Port
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaegerte on 09/26/2011

> It's a really good build quality, solid case, nothing I would fuss about. > Excellent price/value rating > There's a reasonable company manufacturing it > It has a on/off switch (most of the small inverters don't) > It's 200W max (most are 100 or 150W) > Case does not get very warm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThomasR099 on 08/11/2011

good, small, sturdy, well built, usefull etc. also the usb connection stays on all the time, so usefull for charging stuff like your phone (if you have the cable). it has a fan for cooling and provides ample power to charge most electronics. nothing really, maybe the usb could have been switched as well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasdasd123123 on 07/25/2010

Well it works, does what it's supposed to do. Works with most switch-mode adapters, but not one of them for some reason. The cigarette plug isn't actually useful for high power gadgets as these, I re-soldered it and installed it to the ignition system directly on my car instead. The USB plug does the ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections