DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum + Silicone Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjazztime on 11/21/2013

It has a good quality aluminium outside, and has a silicon inner surface. It protects all sides of your iphone completely. It fits to your iphone really very well. Price is not very high. It doesnt look good with white iphone 5 but of course its not a mistake of dx. Bottom part of silicon is getting softer after 2 months of using but it is not a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnazzie on 07/24/2013

Strong protection for the iphone - Silicone and outter layer of aluminium seems like a great idea. Dropped my phone a few times, and no additional scratches to the phone itself :) Was damaged when I got it Not very good with dust I would definitely buy again and hope for an undamaged one, Strong protection for the iphone - Silicone and outter layer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatozebadua on 12/27/2012

well built, good quality, brings a solicon inside lining that protects the phone very well, it tasted very good cides and has not failed me at all, the paint is well done brings no scratches, the only downside is that with Eventually the silicone part that starts to loosen down but worth the price, and I really recommend it to buy another mass prevent ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections