DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Skull Style Vodka Bottle - Transparent White (Size S)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeito037 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and cool. Easy to use, practical and elegant for fancy drinking with your friends. good for use with skull shots (i´ve also boght them) It´s made of glass but it´s a good glass...hard and durable Cons:perhaps it´s a little small. it&#1... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrUneasy on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this bottle do have a very great look. the skull look great when fill with color liquid. Cons:the lid broke at the first time i remove it. it still close, but be careful when you do, normal lid won't fit in it. A bit smaller than i thought it would be. OtherThoughts:it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybartlovepuch on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality! Looks really great if you put colored vodka in it. I use it to store my home made skittle vodka in it, and I will buy more for all the other colors! It's really sturdy, and it was really good packed. Don't be afraid that it might break during shipping:)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections