- the price of the iPazzPort is good
- the iPazzPort is easy to use
- the iPazzport is plug and use
- its small and looks good - the quality of the iPazzPort vs the price of the IPazzPort could be better. After using it for a few weeks it feels cheap and the sides are damaged.
- the first time using ... Read more
Very good keyboard and air mouse. Works like a charm in my tablets and on the PC. Really amazing low price for the quality of the product. Easy to install, just plug and it works right away without have to install anything. The plus of this product is function for IR remote control. This device is perfect ... Read more
It works without a problem with Raspberry PI. I'm using OpenELEC on raspberry attached to my tv and this is my only controller. All I needed to start was plug the USB into my RPi and program IR using my tv remote control. Battery time is very good and it can easly be charged from USB. 1. Range isn't ... Read more
From other reviews and other websites, I was led to believe that this remote's construction was flimsy, but it it not. It *is* light in the hand, but the finish is top notch and the construction is even. The breadth of features available for this price range is impressive. The keyboard responds well,... Read more
Very useful device. I connected my laptop with TV, and I use it as remote for TV. It's great. I love it :D It is very easy to control mouse cursor, and all buttons work perfectly. There is Fn function, which is great. Also, connecting Pazzport device with other remote controllers is easy, and is very ... Read more
Good size of the QWERTY and decent botton feeling. Good that the air mouse can be "disabled" during typing to avoid the mouse cursor juming around. Really good with the IR remote that can be used to relace the TV and receiver remotes. No Swedish letters. The air mouse takes some getting used ... Read more
Good size (small) and build quality. Air mouse is easy to use and the remote control easy to configure. Battery lasts quite. I´m using in a Smart TV LG and is just plug and play. The keyboard is hard to use, almost useless. You never know when you press none, once or a lot of times a key. Nothing.... Read more
The product is great!
1) can save the remote control commands for any IR device. I use it to control the TV and the 5.1 Audio System.
2) The AIR Mouse works very good. At the beginning you have to get used to. Bust after works like a charm!
3) the keyboard is nice to use too.
3) I did not recharge the ... Read more
-All in one. you have IR remote control, mouse and keyboard.
- good size. - good for surfing internet videos on the TV.
- rechargeable battery. The two mouse types are a little confusing since you use the main bottom for static mode to change to the dynamic one. So sometimes you change the mode without ... Read more
It is a easy to use and easy to install keyboard with mouse.
The mouse works good for pointing out something on my media center pc.
The keyboard lays great in the hand The mouse doesn't work out perfectly so if you have really small things to be pointed at you can mis it sometimes. Surfing the internet ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.