DX » Community » Reviews » iPazzPort 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse Wireless Keyboard w/ IR Remote - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedwindebrug on 02/19/2014

- the price of the iPazzPort is good - the iPazzPort is easy to use - the iPazzport is plug and use - its small and looks good - the quality of the iPazzPort vs the price of the IPazzPort could be better. After using it for a few weeks it feels cheap and the sides are damaged. - the first time using the air mouse is something you have to get experience.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrpsoares on 02/18/2014

Very good keyboard and air mouse. Works like a charm in my tablets and on the PC. Really amazing low price for the quality of the product. Easy to install, just plug and it works right away without have to install anything. The plus of this product is function for IR remote control. This device is perfect if you will use it for an android media player,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaligato on 02/09/2014

It works without a problem with Raspberry PI. I'm using OpenELEC on raspberry attached to my tv and this is my only controller. All I needed to start was plug the USB into my RPi and program IR using my tv remote control. Battery time is very good and it can easly be charged from USB. 1. Range isn't so good I had to add USB extention cable and place ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 12/10/2013

From other reviews and other websites, I was led to believe that this remote's construction was flimsy, but it it not. It *is* light in the hand, but the finish is top notch and the construction is even. The breadth of features available for this price range is impressive. The keyboard responds well, with no repeats or blanks happening. I've only charged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusancucurevic on 12/07/2013

Very useful device. I connected my laptop with TV, and I use it as remote for TV. It's great. I love it :D It is very easy to control mouse cursor, and all buttons work perfectly. There is Fn function, which is great. Also, connecting Pazzport device with other remote controllers is easy, and is very functional. Back plastic is terrible. And it is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaws928 on 07/24/2013

Good size of the QWERTY and decent botton feeling. Good that the air mouse can be "disabled" during typing to avoid the mouse cursor juming around. Really good with the IR remote that can be used to relace the TV and receiver remotes. No Swedish letters. The air mouse takes some getting used to but that goes for all air mouses. The keyboard ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJaderDXExtrame on 05/19/2013

Good size (small) and build quality. Air mouse is easy to use and the remote control easy to configure. Battery lasts quite. I´m using in a Smart TV LG and is just plug and play. The keyboard is hard to use, almost useless. You never know when you press none, once or a lot of times a key. Nothing. Inspite of the keyboard, i like it. The air mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygermanarg on 03/20/2013

The product is great! 1) can save the remote control commands for any IR device. I use it to control the TV and the 5.1 Audio System. 2) The AIR Mouse works very good. At the beginning you have to get used to. Bust after works like a charm! 3) the keyboard is nice to use too. 3) I did not recharge the battery yet!!! so for sure last more than 3 weeks.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhernantojo7 on 03/05/2013

-All in one. you have IR remote control, mouse and keyboard. - good size. - good for surfing internet videos on the TV. - rechargeable battery. The two mouse types are a little confusing since you use the main bottom for static mode to change to the dynamic one. So sometimes you change the mode without intention. may take some time to be familiar with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjman1991 on 03/05/2013

It is a easy to use and easy to install keyboard with mouse. The mouse works good for pointing out something on my media center pc. The keyboard lays great in the hand The mouse doesn't work out perfectly so if you have really small things to be pointed at you can mis it sometimes. Surfing the internet is not easy because of the clicking issue. Opening ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections