DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel MPEG4 DVR Video Capture PCI Card for Security Cameras (PAL/NTSC 60 FPS Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarry1989 on 01/04/2011

I want to use this for surveilance, i have already 2 camera's and i want to connect these camera's to this card but it's hard to do that. i can get it worked I can't get it worked, Il tried 4 computers. The first one i get a BSOD, the 2 and did not detected the hardware. The third i get camera mask and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGusev on 07/26/2010

Not bad, but hard to install under Linux. There is no official support for this product. Cheapset is based to is too old so no new drivers are available. I use this 4-Channel MPEG4 DVR Video Capture PCI Card with Ubuntu 9.10 + motion. Can be installed not only on Windows as it was said in earlier posts.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaimeorosol on 02/23/2010

-Easy install and setup. -Powerful software. -The Web Server. -Good price. -Only works up to Windows XP. -The DDNS service is very instable. -Only can play recorded videos with the built-in software. *** En español: Muy buena tarjeta, se instala fácil, rápido y sin complicaciones. Integra un programa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicksel on 01/26/2010

This thing works quite well, the software included with this card supports motion detection, which is great. The drivers included wont be recognized by windows xp automaticly, it took me a while to get it working... What you can do about is is placing the .inf files from the cd\drivers in your C:\windows\system3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrad59 on 09/09/2009

Works just like it should. Comes with Windows driver and a monitoring utility. I don't use Windoze but with Linux the card was identified and installed automatically on the fly. Works great with ZoneMinder. I haven't tried to measure frame rates but it seems adequate. No cons have come up so far. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricodrico on 02/16/2009

Great price works well with no problems Installs easy .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiftikhar on 02/16/2009

Great Card at great price. Just want to know how to install more than 1 card in sames pc to make 8 channel or 16 channels system. If someone can help please. Just want to know how to install more than 1 card in sames pc to make 8 channel or 16 channels system Just want to know how to install more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykemboil on 01/18/2009

software seems to work ok. comes with drivers montoring and server software. the card does work with other software you can find for free online. some of the free software is better than what comes with this card. software is lacking key stuff like motion activation recording feels cheap. well i geuss ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections