DX » Community » Reviews » New-608 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 1-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Fluorescent Green (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonix1 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, solid construction, simple. Light turns on when knob is tightened. Seems to be a single setting. Cons:Due to the 3 o-rings, the knob is tight to turn. Good for water resistance, but harder to close. Also, the battery is somewhat loose inside, so it turns itself o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRemcovdWiel on 12/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent diving light. This small backup light gives more light than regular divers have as a main light. As long as you take care of this lamp. the lamp gives you the pleasure of a solid light! Cons:No battery included, but you can buy them seperate. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleogio on 12/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this flashlight for snorkelling it is very good. It is compact and has a very good light. It dont have a focuesd beem so it illuminates a whole area. Cons:The plastic in front of the flaslight seems fragile so y wouldnt go deeper tha 10m with it. The swi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a good diving light. I go 20 meter deep with it. it's good enought for night dive, but you need a bigger one for day dive. - it's a good caving light. it' s waterproof, resistant, and cheep. the perfect backup light. - easy to use, with or without gloves... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaledesim on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I recieved the flash light after just 10 days! And i dive with it today at 30m for 35 minutes in fresh water at 5°celcius, no leaks, it works perfectly without any modifications. Very cheap and reliable. . . . ................................................ Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgunsay on 10/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a nice small diving flashlight with lots of lumen. It comes with 2 O-rings (and a tiny O-ring at the the base of the head unit). Didn't try it yet underwater but I can tell the difference between this light and my other lights just by looking at the ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipberbel on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small and powerfull flashlight. Ideal to be transported in the jacket pockets. More power than similar flashlight selled in Europe by 80-90€. Cons:Plastic body a little weak. The o-ring adjustment to tight, it seems that you are going to brake the o-rings if it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvysata on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Might be good as a water resistant light or as a snorkeling flashlight. Cons:Not usable for diving - at least the piece i have purchased. Was flooded - the plastic casing cracked during the first dive between 20-30 meters Absence of switch OtherThoughts:... Read more

3 1
  • posted bybehtir on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Possibly the best flashlight on Deal-extreme for $17!!! Aluminum head, 3 o-rings, solid construction, comes with wrist-lanyard, BRIGHT VERY BRIGHT (made me go 'WHOLY ***' when I first powered it up) Brighter than my Olight M20-X Warrior 500 lumen tactical flas... Read more

2 1
  • posted byjulienboys85 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it's a good diving light. I go 20 meter deep with it. it's good enought for night dive, but you need a bigger one for day dive. - it's a good caving light. it' s waterproof, resistant, and cheep. the perfect backup light. - easy to use, with or without glove... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections