DX » Community » Reviews » New-608 800lm 1-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Fluorescent Green (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
хорошо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzol4ik on 11/26/2014

Погружалась пока только раз 5 с ним до 30-40 метров. Не течет. Свет яркий для такого маленького фонаря. Идея крепления на руку хороша - руки свободны. Но лучше было бы не ремешок а типа перчатки. Так он слегка крутится вправо-влево. Но за такие деньги... Не пожалеете. Read more

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted bysonix1 on 05/05/2014

Cheap, solid construction, simple. Light turns on when knob is tightened. Seems to be a single setting. Due to the 3 o-rings, the knob is tight to turn. Good for water resistance, but harder to close. Also, the battery is somewhat loose inside, so it turns itself off randomly. Recommend stacking coins ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRemcovdWiel on 12/23/2013

Excellent diving light. This small backup light gives more light than regular divers have as a main light. As long as you take care of this lamp. the lamp gives you the pleasure of a solid light! No battery included, but you can buy them seperate. If you have the idea than the lights almost does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleogio on 12/13/2013

I use this flashlight for snorkelling it is very good. It is compact and has a very good light. It dont have a focuesd beem so it illuminates a whole area. The plastic in front of the flaslight seems fragile so y wouldnt go deeper tha 10m with it. The switch is rotatory so i dont know if you can use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

it's a good diving light. I go 20 meter deep with it. it's good enought for night dive, but you need a bigger one for day dive. - it's a good caving light. it' s waterproof, resistant, and cheep. the perfect backup light. - easy to use, with or without gloves - with 2500mAh batterie, can be use for 2... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaledesim on 11/20/2013

I recieved the flash light after just 10 days! And i dive with it today at 30m for 35 minutes in fresh water at 5°celcius, no leaks, it works perfectly without any modifications. Very cheap and reliable. . . . ......................................................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymgunsay on 10/11/2013

this is a nice small diving flashlight with lots of lumen. It comes with 2 O-rings (and a tiny O-ring at the the base of the head unit). Didn't try it yet underwater but I can tell the difference between this light and my other lights just by looking at the light it produces. The craftmanship is surprisingly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipberbel on 09/10/2013

Very small and powerfull flashlight. Ideal to be transported in the jacket pockets. More power than similar flashlight selled in Europe by 80-90€. Plastic body a little weak. The o-ring adjustment to tight, it seems that you are going to brake the o-rings if it is openned ten times... The outside part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjvysata on 08/26/2013

Cheap Might be good as a water resistant light or as a snorkeling flashlight. Not usable for diving - at least the piece i have purchased. Was flooded - the plastic casing cracked during the first dive between 20-30 meters Absence of switch Just a bad piece or not usable for diving? If you want a reliable ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bybehtir on 05/01/2013

Possibly the best flashlight on Deal-extreme for $17!!! Aluminum head, 3 o-rings, solid construction, comes with wrist-lanyard, BRIGHT VERY BRIGHT (made me go 'WHOLY ***' when I first powered it up) Brighter than my Olight M20-X Warrior 500 lumen tactical flashlight and nearly a 1/10th the price with ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections