DX » Community » Reviews » New-608 800lm 1-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Fluorescent Green (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Bright хорошо Cheap and nice Excellente difficult
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8979737 on 01/22/2015

produit conforme à mon attente, attention, melange de photo de differente lampes sur la presentation du produit. il n'y a pas d'interrupteur sur cette lampe, fonctionnement par devissage. l'eclairage de la T6 est puissant, pile rechargeable liion. à voir la durée de vie avec le vissage devissage... Read more

Impression:Cheap and nice;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexDiver on 01/21/2015

It is as described ,well made But the seals are poor quality and water gets inside. Good product for this price I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap dry land torch.

0 0 0

• posted byalhem on 01/16/2015

Seems well sealed with triple O-rings. Far from 800 lm, it is almost as bright as a 210 lm Ledlenser.

Impression:Overrated brightness;

0 0 0

• posted byJoverowa on 01/13/2015

Pros: Cheap, until now no problems with diving and the battery last long enough for 2 dives Con: The way to set the light on. It's hard to turn, especially with gloves So? Let's buy it! En even when the water will flow in (you never know) you can easily use an other one for this price!

0 0 0

• posted by8862394 on 01/09/2015

funciona muy bien, correcto con la descrpcion.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................todo ok, funciona... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byandresroky on 01/09/2015

No switch and have to unscrew much to turn. Impossible underwater. Is not valid. Switch off ignition necessary. / Value is good if he switch. / Value is good if he switch. I will return and seek Torch switch. I spearfishing, I need off easily.

0 0 0

• posted byGroenn89 on 01/03/2015

If you are going to use it in salt water, remember to lubricate the o-rings to make sure the batteries doesnt get wet with salt water. that is dangerous. The light is ok, but not great. it is what to be expected from the price. Would buy again

0 0 0

• posted byJoJoMix on 12/24/2014

Pros: bright and well built, easy to use and turn on Cons: none Really great flashlight as i had a similar one but ordered and additional. Waterproof and I tested it till 5m. Did apply silicon grease regularly in order to maintain the orings. Really great flashlight.

Impression:Excellente,Wellbuilt and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bynitrogenaddict on 11/28/2014

I bought two of these as back up dive lights. The work perfectly, are well built and have easy twist on/off with one mode only, just what I prefer from a dive light, Keep it simple ! 800 lumens ? not sure, but strong enough as backup, nice focused hot spot with large spill for your lubrication of... Read more

Impression:Wellbuilt and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byzol4ik on 11/26/2014

Погружалась пока только раз 5 с ним до 30-40 метров. Не течет. Свет яркий для такого маленького фонаря. Идея крепления на руку хороша - руки свободны. Но лучше было бы не ремешок а типа перчатки. Так он слегка крутится вправо-влево. Но за такие деньги... Не пожалеете.

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections