DX » Community » Reviews » Sinobi 9421 Fashion Tungsten Steel Band Analog Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x LR626)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalva618 on 03/23/2014

I really liked the product, it was exactly what I was expecting when I made the purchase. I am very grateful to Dealextreme for providing a quality product for a very good price. I thought the size is very good, it was cool for me. Recommend the product. The material is of good quality and does not seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybfsilva85 on 07/08/2013

The finishing is excelent and the metal box is great. Easy to adjust and simple to setup make the clock very clean and pretty. The tachymeter is fake and the pointers are sticked to the background, so it makes the look seems poor. It should at least make the pointers real, even if theyt don't work. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypikasoandreas on 10/30/2012

The watch is very nice. Metal strap and the body of the watch is very nice metal. The hands look great. It is well worn. Are analog, looks stylish. Skin and watch both execution only for 50 to 150 U.S. dollars. I am satisfied. Watches come in a beautiful box, suitable as a gift. I recommend Small analog ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections