DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Heart Beat Rate Sensor (3.5mm Data Port)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

Works a treat. Cheap compared to buying a spare from the local fitness equipment warehouse. They wanted 10 time the price. I think the price DX has for the item is spot on for the item. None. I have a recumbent exercise bike. It has a older style plug point for the sensor. When I bought it I wasn't sure it would work for my exercise bike but it did.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblueknight74 on 02/04/2011

Works great as a replacement heart beat sensor. I bought my Kettler Verso 309 cross trainer second hand, and there was no heart beat sensor with it. You can use the handles on the machine, but when you do that, you can't use the moving handles, which would give a better work out. Also this heartbeat sensor detects your heartbeat much faster than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotech on 10/01/2010

it works! the sensor for my exercise bike broke and needed replacing. this cost less than the shipping charge from the manufacturer. the build quality is okay but not great. the cable is quite thin and flimsy, and the phono plug is a straight line with only a minimal strain relief, which is much weaker than the original. a heftier plug and strain relief ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflitter on 10/19/2009

Cheap and appears to be good enough quality. This did not work for me but that could be because of what I wanted it for. I bought this to try to hook it up to an amplifier. Seeing as one person had one that didn't work and one person had one that did work, I don't know if it is faulty or just wont hook up to an amp. I don't really know if that's even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynounou26 on 11/06/2008

This is very small and I was surprised that it was well build. Doesn't hurt when you put it on you ears. Comes with a good size cord. Doesn't work with my exercise bike. I took a chance since this is a generic item. The connection looks like a stereo plugging. Make sure to check before you buy if it will fit. For the price even if it's not working it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrbill on 10/23/2008

I have a Kettler exercise bicycle which has a heart rate monitor. My kids got hold of it and broke the monitor. I saw this and was unsure if it was going to work, but for $3.50, it was worth a try - and it DOES WORK! I didn't even bother finding out how much a replacement from Kettler would be - i'm sure over $20. Maybe could be a bit bigger with a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections