DX » Community » Reviews » Squeeze-a-Bean Stress Relieving Playful Cell Phone Charms (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

I was lucky and get two green ones. I'm using it for a long time, more than a year as a keychain (I think it is big for cellphone). It did well for months, the outside plastic is really strong, it is as good as the first day. After a long time (about a year), the beans get broken and fall off, now there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiimsimsiim on 01/20/2013

This beans are verry cool looking and great to give to a little child from about 8 years, they really like this, i also play with it for my little sister, she likes it The middle bean did break but you can put it back together but that's a bit hard and the two little ones are verry hard to press and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciccuceccu on 08/29/2012

objectively, the gadgets are really very nice and totally kawaii and cute to see and to keep as a key ring .. above all for their uniqueness and for their vibrant colors and also for fun transmitted by smiley green beans enclosed within! I noticed that the plastic materials used in the creation of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• :)
    posted byaliesc on 10/13/2011

Its really cute. Regular value for price. First time I ordered, they came in really wierd colors (yellow and blue), bue by the second time they were both green. You get random color Little chain can get undone very easily The four of them (I ordered twice) broke in a week. Faces got erased in an hour!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythefonk on 09/13/2011

Super cute little charms, they would be great for party favors or something. They're charming little doodads that always seem to draw a smile...what else could you ask for? It has "that rubber smell" (but it fades after a bit) The build quality isn't incredible, but they're sturdy enough and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypauloba on 02/13/2011

Really cheap (much more cheaper than other online shops) It's a cute toy Good for a gift or two (it comes in a pack of 2) Not bad quality build-in materials It's quite delicate if used rough it could break I guess The metal chain is very bad I recommend changing it for another thing if you don't like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLittleBird on 02/01/2011

This is a fun rubber toy that will keep your hands occupied when you need to think. It is also good therapy for people who need to regain the strength of their fingers after surgery. The toy might break with frequent or rough play. It looks rather delicate inside. It has that adorable Mameshiba puppy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxphunter on 12/22/2010

- Build quality looks good - Looks very pretty, can be as a gift! - Comes with 2 different straps Not useful at all !! Not fun to squeeze, doesn't do it's purpose. I didn't like it. Can come in any color they like - I got two green ones. There are 3 beans in each toy, but only 1 face (the center) I will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegzzz on 12/02/2010

Great price, these normally sell for about $10, you can get two here for so much cheaper! They are very cute, the faces on the beans are different on each one (at least for the two I received) Fun to play with Makes a great gift Good for party gifts, birthday gifts, stocking stuffers or anything! I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxijac on 08/14/2010

- These cell phone charms are cute, the pea has a funny face, - It is very fun to play with them, - It is a good stress relieving product that you can bring it everywhere, on your USB key, cellphone, keychain, ... - They smell plastic but it is not disturbing if you don't play with them a long time. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections