DX » Community » Reviews » Philips HQ130 Dual Action Electric Dry Shaver for Travellers (2*AA Battery Powered)
  • 5 star 21 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasnz12 on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is genuine Philips shaver. blade is easily interchagable. Quality is awesome. It is Philips shaver after all. It is battery operated so I do not need to carry around any chargers, esp when I go travel. The unit is quite light. It cuts well and gives you quite enjoyab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicturesd on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent Product - Original Philips.It is operated from two AA batteries - which is very good.it is very good qualitati.works well, easy to use, easy to clean.It's very small size. Cons:None whatsoever. OtherThoughts:Excellent Product - Original Philips.It is operated... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent Product - Original Philips.It is operated from two AA batteries - which is very good.it is very good qualitati.works well, easy to use, easy to clean.It's very small size. Cons:nice as an extra shaver, less suitable for every day use.It's a good inve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenovatio on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered this a few years back and used it without failure on a daily basis. I was so happy with it, I stopped using all other shavers I owned, until one day I wanted to clean it by shaking it outside of my car, and dropped the cap on the road. So I went ahea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysbr11 on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it looks like it is a genuine philips (come with philips retaile box in Chinese), works well, easy to use, easy to clean, compact size, good argonomic, solid and very good build quality. . Cons:no cons so far ( two weeks of use ) , but you will need AA rechargable batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnnold on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent Product - Original Philips, which has a tradition of shavers - Uses AA batteries or rechargeable AA common - With one battery charge I make beards for nearly a month-long - Cuts reasonably well the beard - It makes little noise - Fits trips - It is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is operated from two AA batteries - which is very good, you just need to put two normal batteries in it and it's working . No wires needed, no electricity. So you can use it like in a camping or during hiking or so. The quality is extra cool very good, it is a genuin... Read more

Electric dry shaver
    0 0
  • posted byginosilver on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap, very easy to use. Good Brand. Comes with the brush to clean it, you don't need to invest any additional money. Great value. Cons:Batteries... It would be better to include an AC Adapter, but for the price you can't ask that much. OtherThoughts:Great. I wasn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustinmillerdx on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For traveling, this is a great little shaver. I have been shaving with Philips/Norelco rotary shavers for about 20 years, and was looking for one to toss in my traveling bag that I wouldn't have to worry about carrying a charger for. This shaver is exactly wha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscionr on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is all it says it is - light easy to clean and maintain, powerful, nice to hold in the palm of my hand - good ergonomics. Nice design. Cons:Not waterproof, no side-burn trim. I do not like to shave with electric shavers OtherThoughts:If you are a shaving ma... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections