DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Front + Back Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 - Translucent
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byksagit on 10/05/2013

The front protective it's great and looks really good in the iPhone 5. They have send the product to me and it took about 40 days to arrive at my home. The online customer service is really good too, they always answer our questions in a really short time. It will be hard to apply to your iPhone if you are working in a dusty environment. Search on YouTube ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykdog9 on 05/12/2013

Very smooth, finger print resistant (kind of). Does not affect the retina display of the iPhone 5. It will be hard to apply to your iPhone if you are working in a dusty environment. Search on YouTube how to perfect apply the Protector. The rear screen protector will not apply perfectly because it is part aluminum part glass so there is will be white ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarocque on 04/05/2013

The front protective it's great and looks really good in the iPhone 5. They have send the product to me in Brazil and it has taken about 40 days to arrive at my home. The online customer service is really good too, they always answer our questions in a really short time. The back protective works really bad, it doesn't sticks right and leaves many bubbles.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections