DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Extension Cable - Black (300cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesaab900 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:---------- het is een makkelijke verlengkabel voor 3,5mm geluid of micro ---------- deze afstand van maarliefst drie meter geeft deze kabel u en enorme bewegings mogelijkheid om u van u apparaat af te scheiden en id us ideaal om 3,5 micro's te verlengen of in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynissanel on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is good and high quality of material. the plug is very good and tough. the plug doesnt move away easely from the computer like cheap plugs and its generaly very good product in my opinion. the price is very cheap, using it for few months already and it does... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydabla on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what it is supposed to, looks good and reliable, and works great. The cable is thick so it does not seem it would break easily and it is long enough for nearly any purpose (great for using it for a under you desk for a discrete earphone connection to y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanadadry83 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great and seems like the construction is solid. Great for using it for a under you desk for a discrete earphone connection to your computer. The ends are molded nicely. The cable used is a thicker type. The connectors seem solid as the connectors both ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipintheuib on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks robust and reliable. The cable is quite thick so it does not seem it would break easily and its long enough for nearly any purpose. The plugs are far better than I expected. I did not notice any sound downgrade nor any outside interference. Cons:As another user... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhflink on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Simple and works for the purpose it was meant for. -Didn't notice downgrading on the signal quality -Price, which is next to nothing. Cons:-The female plug is a bit tight. You might have to use force to connect your plug into it. OtherThoughts:I originally bo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections