DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Adjustable Auto Ignition Gas Butane Brazing Torch - White + Grey (1500'C)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJotman on 05/14/2014

The torch provides a strong hot flame. I was able to heat a knife blade in less than 10 seconds ready for quenching. The ignition switch worked first time and every time. You dont need to press the ignite switch more than once after turning the gas on. Build quality is decent, the plastic moldings are quite nice. Screwing the torch onto a butane canister ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemiliosh on 03/27/2014

Very good for my use, for cooking. Very well build, looks strong, and feels strong. This is the thing most impressed me. How heavy and well built looks in your hands. Nothing to complain about, it is really good for the price and for my usage. I was looking for this kind of stuff for using in my kitchen with my diy sous vide controller, and this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywormxw on 01/04/2014

Easy to use, does its function. Excellent article. We use several gas cans from different brands. Good quality product. The gas cans are readily in DIY stores. The gas comes out with little pressure. It can be normal operation. I tried several cans of gas. The metal heats up a bit, care is needed. It takes some force to fit the gas canister. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAugustoh on 08/12/2013

Works very well, product has a good level of quality and do what promises to do. I have it behind my barbecue place and I use to use it to start the fire. the flame on the blow is very strong an intense and can also be used for cooking. no cons, product works fine, as expected. The metal gets a bit hot after a while but it seems to be normal to all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprodrifter98 on 01/14/2013

It has a very strong jet flame and it is very reliable when put in to use, it basically ignites every strike. The flame on the blow torch is stronger than my 45 dollar cooking blow torch. The metal bit gets really hot and the tip of metal rod turns to a kinda bronze colour after a while of burning but that should matter most blow torches are like It ... Read more

Multi-Funtion Torch Strong Jet Flame!!
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections