DX » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 868lm 3-Mode White Light Headlamp - Black (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrewbie57 on 12/22/2013

Just wow. Had this light for about 4 months now and it has been a pleasure. Use it semi-daily for use inside our pulp mill because it is poorly lit everywhere. Light spill is great, hot spot isn't too sharp. Smashed it into things many times in confined space inspections, never had an issue. Recharge element in the battery box is a plus. Batteries included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxtravagance on 02/07/2013

Sturdy, easy to charge, very good light, feels solid. Using it for work in dark areas and it last on low effect a whole day. I bought extra set of batteries to so I alwas have a fully charged pair. Good that it´s red light on batterybox. Non exept that stupid strob effect ! That I dont see the use for most anoying that it is last choice when turning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjute79 on 01/11/2013

intense and strong beam. shows very far away. angle of light is stiff enough, but still easy to adjust. sits very good on the head and fits even when i have a togue in head. the battery case is curved inward. shoud not brake easily becaus of the aluminum. red light at the back is good when cycling. comes with batterys and charger with this price. lightswitch ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bybjulleseter on 12/27/2012

* Good enough light for cycling and rollerskiing * Rechargeable * Very cheap * Way too heavy for running (about 250g) * Product page says 858 lumens, product box says 350 lumens (which still is good enough for me) * Not too good build quality * No bracket for helmet I have strapped it permanently to my bicycle/roller ski helmet, and use it primarily ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRistmi1 on 12/19/2012

-nice packing -affordable price -amazing amount of light!!! (I think not 800lumens, even packaging is saying 350lumens...) -nice outlook of product -quite big compared to my other headlamps -REALLY long delivery time, ordered Nov 25th, received in Finland Dec 19th! (tracking number was given in couple of days, so I think this a problem with the courier ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynajk on 11/25/2012

Great building quality and design. Feels more expensive. Well balanced between light and battery pack. Great range of adjustments in height and width of straps. High mode and low mode are well balanced. I have never understood the strobe mode, but its there. Red light on the battery pack when the light is active. No adjustable focus. I would rather ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycrossovsky on 11/21/2012

Good design, quality materials, full equipment - use out of the box. Good time work. Poor thermal interface LEDs - needs tweaking, falls off plug sockets charge (treated with a drop of glue), voltage drop of 0.3 V to the wire. ?harge control in the lamp is not, the termination charge is looking adapter that gives some reason no load 4.55 V, which is ... Read more

battery box Battery Box
    4 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections