- Easy to attach
- Solid glue from 3M
- Looks invisible when properly mounted, except for the white text saying "for digital camera, 40D/50D.
- Seems sturdy and protects your camera-screen well. - Not the same text as the photo (but who cares)
- Sticks abit out from the screen, so it could get hung up in nails while using the camera and fall off.... Read more
Awesome product. I used to have one of these on my 5D, and for my 5DMIII I should have got one earlier.. oops.. :P Anyway this 40D screen protector also fits my 5DMKII so that's really great! None really... It's strong, well packaged.. can't think of anything really! Be SURE to blow out all dust before placing it on. I really cleaned everything well ... Read more
Well packaged. Instructions:
1) Clean your screen very well with a dust-free cloth or microfibre cloth.
2) Remove the protective paper from the back of the screen protector, and the surrounding bit of paper on the sticky edge.
3) Carefully place the screen protector on your camera screen. Rub the edges of the protector with your microfibre cloth to ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.