DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Screen Protector for Canon 40D Digital Camera
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • OK
    posted byMannYboi on 06/25/2009

- Easy to attach - Solid glue from 3M - Looks invisible when properly mounted, except for the white text saying "for digital camera, 40D/50D. - Seems sturdy and protects your camera-screen well. - Not the same text as the photo (but who cares) - Sticks abit out from the screen, so it could get hung up in nails while using the camera and fall off.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystevegek on 03/15/2009

Awesome product. I used to have one of these on my 5D, and for my 5DMIII I should have got one earlier.. oops.. :P Anyway this 40D screen protector also fits my 5DMKII so that's really great! None really... It's strong, well packaged.. can't think of anything really! Be SURE to blow out all dust before placing it on. I really cleaned everything well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrbill on 10/14/2008

Well packaged. Instructions: 1) Clean your screen very well with a dust-free cloth or microfibre cloth. 2) Remove the protective paper from the back of the screen protector, and the surrounding bit of paper on the sticky edge. 3) Carefully place the screen protector on your camera screen. Rub the edges of the protector with your microfibre cloth to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections