DX » Community » Reviews » Fully Decoded "1030mAh" EN-EL14+ Li-ion Battery for Nikon D3100 / 3200 / D5100 / P7000 + More
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good for a non original battery
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinderpindakaas on 08/10/2014

Pros: works great in my Nikon D5200 as second battery. Can charge with original charger, great as a spare backup. price is great Cons: Nothing at the moment, it works great. OtherThoughts: I recommend the purchase to anyone who needs a second battery for there camera. Bottomline: Good replacement battery for my Nikon D5200. Read more

Impression:Good for a non original battery;

0 0
  • posted byFucilazo on 03/18/2014

Batería perfecta para Nikon D5100 a un precio inmejorable, sencillamente fantástico. Battery for Nikon D5100 perfect for an unbeatable price, simply fantastic. Nada por el momento, la he utilizado poco tiempo. Nothing at the moment, I have used recently. Recomiendo la compra a todo aquel que necesite una segunda batería en su cámara.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBakhtiyar on 02/05/2014

I got the battery fully charged today. Powered by D5100 DSLR Camera Nikon, but I still hadn't had the chance to use it much. Deficiencies have not yet noticed. Delivery is very long (68 days) Good replacement battery for my camera, a Nikon D5100. I don't see any reason to buy original Nikon battery which is 4 times more expensive. If you own a Nikon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypettypoh on 12/16/2013

using this with a d3100 -- works properly, charge doesn't feel to be as long as the original but still acceptable, maybe 80% of the original? can charge with original charger, great as a spare backup. price is great, local parallel would cost about US$20 something none -- except maybe the charge capacity? but it's not been properly tested buy it, no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytxemaq on 12/04/2013

I received today the battery fully charged. It seems to work fine with the Nikon D5100 DSLR camera, but I still hadn't had the chance to use it much. The price was at 13,60 euros when I purchased it, but now, 18 days later, the price is at 10 euros. The package was slightly damaged and looked reused. It took 18 days from my order until I received the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bychanchitoshan on 11/11/2013

Bateria de muy bien precio y funciona bien con la Nikon D3100 y no tiene gastos de envio y ha llegado perfectamente Battery good price and works well with the Nikon D3100 and no shipping charges and arrived perfectly Ha tardado 23 dias en llegar el envio a España y el envoltorio estaba algo deteriorado It took 23 days to reach the shipment to Spain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCainc5 on 07/18/2013

This is perfect, works as the original one in my Nikon D3100, I`ve been using it for sometime now, still holding the charges, charging the flash really fast, etc Ela é perfeita, funciona como a original, usei por um tempo e segue funcionando como nova. No plastic case to assort it while no in the camera, I keep it inside the charger so... Faltou ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNubosis on 06/15/2013

Awesome replacement/spare battery for any en-el14 camera! (I' am using it on my D3200) and it works great it's really awesome, almost better than the original one, it came fully charged so I got to play arround wile I charged the original one, I did not fully unload this one and the other was charged!!! It's hard to finde a cons, the only thing I can ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfrantikm on 04/09/2013

Well I was a bit nervous about this battery, but it works like a charm in my D5100, and also charges in original Nikon battery charger without any issues. I don't see any reason to buy original Nikon battery which is 4 times more expensive. The only negative thing I can think of is that a delivery was quite long, in my case exactly 1 month. none If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYuriRick on 03/19/2013

Battery for Nikon D5100. Holds a charge well, great packaging, flawless, looks similar to the original. I will buy one more. Deficiencies have not yet noticed. I think you can do and more 1030mAh Probably there is more capacious batteries for D5100, but when the two are, the more reliable. Good battery, similar to the original, high-quality packaged,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections