DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Plug Stopper + SIM Card Tray Extraction Pin for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byunocharlie on 08/02/2013

This kit is simple but it does what it says in the box... it's a bood option to keep your iPhone 5 connectors clean and free of dust and "stuff" that end up in your pockets. The only con I can find is that if you remove the headphone plug to connect the headphones, you have to be very careful not to loose it since it's quite small. Besides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardosartori on 05/02/2013

English :Really works anti dust. Fits fine. All my frinds ask me about this gadget. Tip, if you iphone is white, there is a white option. Portugues: Realmente funciona e nao acumula mais poeira. Encaixa bem. Todos os meus amigos me pergutam sobre este anti poeira. eng: The protector of the lightningport sits too lose in the port and you WILL lose it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydriesdk on 02/01/2013

Stylisch, cheap and good build quality (I can only speak for the earphone plug, because the protector of the lightning port fel out of the port on day one, and I never found back. Nice that you use the earphone plug as a sim-tray extraction tool. The protector of the lightningport sits too lose in the port and you WILL lose it. I lost mine after a day ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections