DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Plug Stopper + SIM Card Tray Extraction Pin for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byunocharlie on 08/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This kit is simple but it does what it says in the box... it's a bood option to keep your iPhone 5 connectors clean and free of dust and "stuff" that end up in your pockets. Cons:The only con I can find is that if you remove the headphone plug to con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardosartori on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English :Really works anti dust. Fits fine. All my frinds ask me about this gadget. Tip, if you iphone is white, there is a white option. Portugues: Realmente funciona e nao acumula mais poeira. Encaixa bem. Todos os meus amigos me pergutam sobre este anti poe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydriesdk on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stylisch, cheap and good build quality (I can only speak for the earphone plug, because the protector of the lightning port fel out of the port on day one, and I never found back. Nice that you use the earphone plug as a sim-tray extraction tool. Cons:The prot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections