Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobinsc on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This really saved my wii. Cons:difficult procedure to install and it assumes you have the triwing screwdriver. OtherThoughts:if you have the skills to crack open a wii and replace the bluetooth module ( procedure is available on ifixit) then this is the only par... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynwonknu on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with simple packaging which does not matter. Great replacement for my Wii spoilt bluetooth module. The only problem I faced after that was due to my console board itself burnt out, therefore my Wii is completely dead even after replacing the bluetooth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRodrigorc on 10/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, very cheap actually (here in Brazil people charge you about USD 75 per unit) Works like a glove Cons:Non actually, maybe that youu can not see if this original or not... but mine is working for 8 months now... OtherThoughts:The module works fine if you... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydirkramandt on 08/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good replacement for the original bluetooth module in the Nintendo Wii. It fixes problems such as the black screen of death, and the case where no remote at all can be synced. Cons:I can't think of any cons about this product. OtherThoughts:Although... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections