Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhfrohr on 03/17/2014

Perfect. Replaced my damaged BT module and recovered my broken WII. Good Price. My WII was not booting up, and after some investigation, it was found that it could be caused by a malfunction of the BT module. (The WII was not loading the WII SYSTEM MENU) None Came on a simple plastic bag. Should be nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoczarny on 02/04/2014

Spelnia swoje zadanie i niedrogi produkt. Montaz w konsoli nie sprawia problemów - pasuje wymiarami do oryginalu. Szybka i sprawna wysylka do Polski i co najwazniejsze jest darmowa. Nie znalazlem, dziala sprawnie i bezproblemowo juz od ponad 3 lat. Dobry produkt dla osób chcacych ozywic swoje ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobinsc on 06/20/2013

This really saved my wii. difficult procedure to install and it assumes you have the triwing screwdriver. if you have the skills to crack open a wii and replace the bluetooth module ( procedure is available on ifixit) then this is the only part you need. I could determine that my bluetooth module had ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynwonknu on 12/05/2012

It comes with simple packaging which does not matter. Great replacement for my Wii spoilt bluetooth module. The only problem I faced after that was due to my console board itself burnt out, therefore my Wii is completely dead even after replacing the bluetooth module. But very well it did work for awhile ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRodrigorc on 10/28/2010

Cheap, very cheap actually (here in Brazil people charge you about USD 75 per unit) Works like a glove Non actually, maybe that youu can not see if this original or not... but mine is working for 8 months now... The module works fine if you happen to have the Black screen of death, what some of the Wii ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydirkramandt on 08/03/2009

This is a good replacement for the original bluetooth module in the Nintendo Wii. It fixes problems such as the black screen of death, and the case where no remote at all can be synced. I can't think of any cons about this product. Although the picture shown on the site differs from the genuine bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byillmannered1 on 05/01/2009

This is (supposedly) official Nintendo replacement parts. Very hard to find, I'm glad I found it here, this is the only place I've been able to find it. Maybe if you are a licensed Nintendo repair shop these parts are readily available but the average person like you and I doesnt stumble across parts ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections