Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLogicGoog on 07/15/2013

- it is cheap - it is compact and tidy, which makes it easy to store - it is plenty of solder, for me anyway - makes a good connection between parts Nothing really, works pretty much as intended, but it does require that you know how to solder properly. I did have some trouble using it, but that is because I am not very good at soldering. I would recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a good rosin core solder, and I have used this mainly to modify mine and other people's Sony PlayStation 3 controllers. This is easy to use, and it is easy to cut and keep tidy in the tube that it comes in. There are no cons with this product, just as with all solder, wash your hands and clean your work area well after use. This is a good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagoPat on 04/30/2013

it's in a very nice case, easily griped, and it keeps the soldering wire protect. melts really fast, so you do not have to keep trying or wait to melt it. it has the exact grade I was hopping. None...well sometimes get stuck while you are pulling it out of the container, but not really a problem. They could put some more... :P 1 meter is a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytapanmajumdar on 02/16/2013

Small and slim, doesn't take a lot of space to keep so i can put it along with the solder iron itself in a single box. Wire is thin 60/40 with 2% flux so there's some smoke but expected. soldering wire has a low melting point, so easy to work with... wire is a bit thin so have to keep pulling every sec if some heavy soldering is done, other than that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byf11lbert on 02/04/2013

it is cheap and with good quality. and the packaging is good - the wires without such tubes aftEr some time of usage looks like a mess. i see no cons. may be sometimes you need more soldering and the wire is too thin in this situations, you have to pull it too often, place for that soldering iron in stand. but mostly it is right thickness for convient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZippeDude on 01/08/2013

This is some good and cheap solder. The quality is very good. I use it with my 40W soldering iron to modify xbox controllers and change small 0603 LED's. It works just fine and does the job very well! The small tube it comes in is very handy to use. Just watch out you don't get any warm solder on your hand :) other than that ... none that I can think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygvibes on 01/02/2013

Good level of rosin core to help novice people with solder ! Use yestarday for a motherboard of a sega dreamcast and the solder became perfect and very easy to use. Maybe a little smoke when soldering but its normal since this have a % of flux. And of course i little to smaaaall!! With this solder i dont have any problem soldering all things needed!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKribbzor on 12/25/2012

I gotta say this is perfect! This is what i use for the more important stuff i solder and for this price you cant go wrong! Its easy to use and works really good. Im happy that its so good, so i dont have to pay so much for products that is like this here in sweden (which is muuuuch more expensive!). Maybe a bit small package? But you can get the 3 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySim87 on 12/19/2012

Comes in a handy container. The size of the solder is good for small jobs on home. None that I can think of. The solder smokes a little when melted, but this is not out of the ordinary when it comes to solder. Because the review has to be 500 characters or more and this is a very simple product to describe here is a kids poem for you to enjoy: Quick,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelopro on 11/18/2012

very cheap, good building quality and it works as described, it melt very easily and you can do fast welds. would be hard pressed to find anything cheaper. Also comes in a thin tube for easy use. only that the tube of "rosin core solder" comed cracked very good gadget, mak good welds and it is realy cheap, i recommend it!!! very good welding ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections