DX » Community » Reviews » NANO SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - White (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Works Well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaalutki on 12/03/2014

These are fantastic! They are smooth and slim enough to insert and (more importantly) remove easily from phones. The also hold the SIM Card firmly in place. Works like a charm. I often switch between my nano sim to my micro sim phone and have had no issues. Perfect for people who like to test or swap ... Read more

Thank you for the product! I recommend IT! Thank you for the product! I recommend IT!

Impression:excellent,nice,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bychinwah on 09/16/2013

Great adapter. Caters to all kinds of SIM sizes from nano to micro to standard SIM size. It fits my nano sim card perfectly. No loose connection. Its a bit pricey. Could have been better if we can choose the specific type of adapter we need. I need 2 adapters to convert 2 nano SIM card to micro. Since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjytkd on 02/13/2013

This kit of joint of SIM cards gets all that you need. If your iPhone dies, you can put your SIM card to another phone. I had one of micro SIM, but with iPhone 5 I needed another for nano SIM. Until now, nothing that I have noted. Some troubles comes with use along time. Some adapters can become lax ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections