DX » Community » Reviews » Lychee Protective Swivel Rotating PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspodnjice on 01/20/2014

Case is nicely built and it doesn't look cheap. It fits perfectly with my Galaxy note 10.1. It's not too thick. It took about one month for product to be delivered. The buttons and plugs are not covered. I haven't found any cons yet. The case looks great! This is a very good product for a reasonable price. I like it because it is rotating - this way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenegoes on 12/03/2013

Product of excellent quality! The tablet fits perfectly without gaps and it protects the device and its screen. Fast delivery, in 20 days it was delivered. Low price and very good quality, I highly recommend it! I haven't found cons about this product. If you don't want to spend much money on a case, but need a good product, this case can be a goog ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysince1980 on 11/04/2013

Perfeito, encaixa perfeitamente no meu Galaxy Note 10.1, protege perfeitamente o aparelho, dando um toque de requinte para o proprietário. Muito mais barato que ouras capas e com ótima funcionalidade. não deixa a desejar em nada. Parece que com o uso ele começa a marcar na dobra do couro sintético. Nada que atrapalhe muito, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargiman on 10/15/2013

It is a case made of high quality materials. The inside of the case is very smooth and nice while the outside is made of leather. It will probably successfully protect my tablet's screen in case it falls on the ground. It lets the tablet rest comfortably in a variety of positions. It is a pretty thick case. It makes the tablet look a little fat. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygjsc77 on 05/17/2013

Useful for my tablet, that is not a Samsung Galaxy Note but a Woxter. It fits perfectly and it protects the device without any doubt. You can easily close it with the elastic strap so you can be sure the screen will never be exposed to dust or possible damages. You can always turn your tablet since the cover allows you to move the device 360 degrees.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGastonAlb on 04/17/2013

-) Excellent build quality -) Looks great -) Protects the tablet better than anything else -) The holding plastic let you use ports and buttons and the Spen! -) The outer part of the plastic is textured like leather -) 4 times cheaper than the exactly same item in local stores (Argentina) -) Protects the back plastic of the tablet -) The front part ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidha on 03/05/2013

looks good. not luxurious but certainly doesnt look cheap. grips the device well. the stitching is good and so far stay as new. the swivel part also looks like is strong and from good quality the hand flexi band becomes very loose with time. wouldnt count on it to hold my device i have it for 2 months now and so far im very satisfied. the quality is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytusj76 on 01/04/2013

Good build, functional. works as expected. Protective casing in hard plastic and are very well fitted. Camera, connections and buttons are all available. The "sleeve" is stiff faux leather and is soft padded so the tablet is well protected. The edges that the tablet rests on could be more profiled so that the tablet would be more stable, especially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertllr on 12/10/2012

Swivel system is simple and clever and looks strong. Leather is of decent quality. Overall the case looks good and finish is good. I would recommend it. The inside plastic has a good hold of the tablet, yet it remains easy to remove if need be. The swivel feature is really usefull to get hold of the pen or show something to someone else. Not found any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoopNLs on 11/19/2012

Excellent product. Fits like a glove and protects the tablet very well, while not hindering or covering essential parts (like the pen). Turns perfectly, which was essential for me. Arrived in 10 days! In vertical position, the tablet will only stand in an angle of 30 degrees. In that position it is excellent for reading, but better not touching it as ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections