DX » Community » Reviews » Lychee Protective Swivel Rotating PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspodnjice on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Case is nicely built and it doesn't look cheap. It fits perfectly with my Galaxy note 10.1. It's not too thick. It took about one month for product to be delivered. The buttons and plugs are not covered. Cons:I haven't found any cons yet. The case looks great! OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenegoes on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product of excellent quality! The tablet fits perfectly without gaps and it protects the device and its screen. Fast delivery, in 20 days it was delivered. Low price and very good quality, I highly recommend it! Cons:I haven't found cons about this product. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygjsc77 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful for my tablet, that is not a Samsung Galaxy Note but a Woxter. It fits perfectly and it protects the device without any doubt. You can easily close it with the elastic strap so you can be sure the screen will never be exposed to dust or possible damages. You can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGastonAlb on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-) Excellent build quality -) Looks great -) Protects the tablet better than anything else -) The holding plastic let you use ports and buttons and the Spen! -) The outer part of the plastic is textured like leather -) 4 times cheaper than the exactly same ite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidha on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks good. not luxurious but certainly doesnt look cheap. grips the device well. the stitching is good and so far stay as new. the swivel part also looks like is strong and from good quality Cons:the hand flexi band becomes very loose with time. wouldnt count on it to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytusj76 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build, functional. works as expected. Protective casing in hard plastic and are very well fitted. Camera, connections and buttons are all available. The "sleeve" is stiff faux leather and is soft padded so the tablet is well protected. Cons:The edges that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertllr on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Swivel system is simple and clever and looks strong. Leather is of decent quality. Overall the case looks good and finish is good. I would recommend it. The inside plastic has a good hold of the tablet, yet it remains easy to remove if need be. The swivel feature is rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoopNLs on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product. Fits like a glove and protects the tablet very well, while not hindering or covering essential parts (like the pen). Turns perfectly, which was essential for me. Arrived in 10 days! Cons:In vertical position, the tablet will only stand in an angle of 30... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections