DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card Cutter with 3 Adapters for Iphone 5 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatiascaceres on 12/20/2013

Nice quality. Looks tough. It includes three very useful adapters from SIM / MicroSIM to nanoSIM. Easy to use. Excelent price. No big cons. It simply does what its meant for. I own an iPhone 5, and when I first get it, I had to cut my old SIM card, into NanoSIM, a friend of mine lend me this simCutter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurielk90 on 02/03/2013

easy to use. works at expected. it cuts the nano sim perfect and if u want to use it on older devices you can with the adapter to micro o normal sim. the metal doesn't feel nice to touch. Can be improved. the box doesn't explain too much how to use it... for me was easy, but for a novice it could cut ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byExtreamer on 12/15/2012

Easy to use. Works as expected. :-) Cuts the sim card exactly as it should. Very easy to use. The metal doesn't feel nice to touch. Can be improved. Need to improve the marks so people can know how to insert the sim card. Should include more adapters in the kit. 1 of each type isn't enough. For this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections