DX » Community » Reviews » 6.5-inch Flexible Desktop Digital Camera Tripod - Green (275g Load Max)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiogoPessoa on 12/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price is super cheat comparing with the branded tripods, you can save a lot of money. Is very flexible, works pretty well, very easy to use, and the attach system is the universal one so you can attach to everything, watch out the load max. Is super small and you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnooper71 on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great little tripod for a GoPro. Really easy to use. I can see myself using this a LOT. Cons:Nothing not to like. Although its perfect for GoPro it doesn't come with a GoPro tripod adapter so you have to buy that separately. But then, it is not adver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazer92 on 02/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:SO CHEAP oh my gosh the equivent tripod in a store of the "proper" brand (gorrilla cough somthing) would be like 10 times the price good and sturdy, great for my Kodak Zi8, really flexible, good colour, little screw mount slides out so u dont have to keep unscrewing the... Read more

1 1
  • posted byDenTheMennis on 01/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Can take off the balls to make it at your own eight -Can be attached to ALMOST ANYHTING POSSIBLE -Supports a good amount of weight -PERFECT Size/Material -As stated, supports 275g weight which is close to all small point and shoot digital cameras Cons:-Someti... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTummy57 on 12/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good, cheap, flexible tri-pod. This is similar to those mini-gorilla pods you see around for double to triple the price. And you can pick different colours with these! Cons:The packaging is pretty cheap, which in turn makes the product itself look cheap. However, I've b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections