DX » Community » Reviews » USB Thermometer + Hygrometer w/ Remote Sensor - Silver (-40'C~120'C)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvelezpedro on 04/22/2014

The thermometer works really well. It comes with a cd with software that is easy to install and compatible with Windows 7 + 8 (probably others). After calibrating it, it's really accurate. The software has some cool options like recording the temperature for a determined time. The packaging was a little rough to open, but the items were well secured.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykingi89 on 01/03/2014

Thermoteter seems to be pretty accurate in room temperature. I was able to get it working with Debian pretty easily (look for software for "Temper"). Does not seem to have hygrometer at all. The temperature range is just wrong: while the upper limit might be correct (I couldn't max it out, but up to 80°C it seems to be pretty accurate)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBorisE on 01/09/2013

Item equiped with remote waterproof sensor. Can be used under linux enviroment (i use it with wifi router) Despite description, it is temperature sensor only (without humidity measurement) No usb extension cord is included. Remote sensor allows more precise temperature measurement (no interference from electronics heating). Also capable of liquids temperature ... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections