DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreejadb on 04/29/2014

Prize, very affordable. Also quality is good enough to keep a good looking for a long time. So far it has not lost the touch or the colour. Fits perfectly on the device. none, you can always think of a better quality of the skin (leather or similar endings) but keeping in mind the type of product you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrinap0 on 02/21/2014

I wanted a simple and inexpensive case to protect the pad and this on suits the purpose well. It was half the price of local stores, the tab fits easily in the holder. It is hard enough to protect it from moderate falling or scratching. It does not work as a holder as there is nothing to keep the upright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillobao on 02/05/2014

Eu comprei para proteger a tela do Tablet de meu filho. São vantagens: o preço, a qualidade e o acabamento do material, a facilidade de uso, o encaixe são perfeitos. Ainda não percebi nenhum problema. Ajustou-se perfeitamente ao Galaxy Tab 2 7”, a embalagem descreve como um produto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRichardDiNozzo on 11/02/2013

Good material, does not get dirty quickly, like some other products... Easy to use, just tap it into the space, and works perfectly. I love the standing option. The standing is a bit simple, you have to direct it to a nice position, other than this... nothing cons. It would have been nice to have a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXCaju on 09/11/2013

The case fits real nice and tight, leaving enough room to the buttons, the infrared emitter (for P3113), and the camera lens fit perfectly in its hole, on the back. It feels nice to touch and protects the tablet from having the screen scratched and from falls and bumps that might occur. Although it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRichardDiNozzo on 08/30/2013

So i just got it, it's awesome, fits perfectly, good materials inside, and outside. The standing option is also awesome, i can finally let go of it, and enjoy some videos, or read some books. Very easy to get the tablet in ot, so rookies, like me, can do it very quickly. The touch of it is also cool.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypidesign on 08/29/2013

Everything fits perfect for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Very easy to plug the tablet into the four corners, opening for the camera is ok. Nice quality of the PU leather case, flexibel to open and to close. Although this is a very good quality for this price what could be better is when the tab is in stand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr3nzo on 03/03/2013

Ótima qualidade. Produto por menos da metade do preço do praticado em lojas daqui, e até mesmo na Internet paralela. -- Great quality. Product for less than a half price that cost in Brazil. Não possui um clip para manter a capa fixa na posição horizontal. Desliza f&#225... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjng828 on 02/21/2013

The case fits the Tab 2 7.0 very perfectly. The open areas for the buttons and micro sd slot is perfect. The case had a little bit of smell when it first came, it's gone after a few days. The case seems to be built well. Price is always good. There's not much to complain about. The only con is when you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections