DX » Community » Reviews » USB Dual-Shock Wired Controller for PC - White + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk3bab on 06/07/2014

Cheap. Lots of buttons. Many of the buttons are numbered with It's compatible with older OS'es it says, like Windows 95 and 98, NT, ME, 200 and XP. Always good to know. You can hold down pretty much all the buttons on the controller at the same time, except for the D-pad. Build quality isn't the best. It feels very cheap. Also, the logo fell off when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaid on 06/25/2013

6 buttons - very comfortable for SEGA-games, very good price for this device. there are no buttons 'Start' and 'Select' and i not use buttons 'Turbo','Mode' and 'Clear'! delete this button and insert useful buttons 'Start' and 'Select' plz! ! ! ! very good, very cheap! need by for sega emul-games! Read more

9 0
  • posted byRaphJam on 02/23/2013

Everything responds perfectly, has extra action buttons and both sticks moves smoothly - a major problem of most of controllers from the PC accessory brands of my country (Brazil). Shaped after Playstastion controllers, which is an overrated tendency on PC controllers, knowing the likings of the N64, GameCube or Xbox ones are way more anatomic and comfortable ... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections