Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymark1234123 on 02/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best thing about the watch to me and likely anyone else that is considering buying it is that you can see the inner workings through the front and the back. The watch looks quite classy and people often comment on it. It is fun telling them it was <$20... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLuja96 on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very elegant design, no delay pretty accurate, and maybe best thing is that shipment was on time i got it 10 days after confirmed payment.Black elegant design goes great with coat but also it looks good on casual style.No batteries are needed so you can wear it anywhere... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohannakuisma on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch is quite big and heavy. Really beautiful and the inside shows really nicely. Works perfectly. Very cheap price but the quality is still really good. I'm really happy with it! Cons:The wrist band isn't the best quality but it's ok. The package of the wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadtrader on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Design! nicely done, Looks good The watch Looks expensive and high Quality if you just glance at it No battery is needed Ticks good, is on time Normal shipping Cons:Some parts on the clock face aren't used One Hand is missing, but ain't a Problem Stops ticking if you do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnovvdog on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it should, will continue to tick for quite a while after taking it off. I wear it 24/7, water resistant. The watch itself looks very nice actually, doesn't look cheap. Continues to work after months in a rough environment ( lots of shocks or accidental bumps at... Read more

Watch with new wristband
    0 0
  • posted byBakaMadafaka on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice leather band, works like a charm. Have for 3 weeks now. Mechanical watch, you wear it, and you dont need batteries. Absolute buy. Cons:No cons. Maybe a small remark, and that is, that some letters on top are a little bit smudgy. OtherThoughts:I must say that Deal E... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosejrcwb on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very beautiful watch with a pleasing appearance, especially because of visible gears. Ideal for use with a smart casual or formal attire. This watch has a good weight and this product is really cheap! Cons:Bracelet very bright. If it was matte would be better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerrorSpawn on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- A firm watch - A beautiful design - Strong Leather strap - It is automatic - Very strong glass, it doesn't leave any scratches when you hit something with it. Cons:- The glow in the dark inside the watch isn't very bright. - I had to return the first watch I received... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihael19 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice watch. I bought it for my 76 years old father and he really likes it. It looks great on the wrist. The build quality is ok. It goes exactly with the same speed as time goes. Cheap and it works fine. You can actually look through the wactch. Pretty cool. Everyone... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypazzadaman on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks great, lot of comments on how cool it looks with the visible gearing. the leather band also is nice looking which softens up with use. no battery to ever change, love that Cons:if you don't wear the watch for 1 to 2 days the wind mechanism runs out and then you ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections