Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduardoalvess on 03/31/2014

It's very nice and beautiful, works properly, not heavy and nice style. When I saw the advertisment, I thought it would be not so good, even though the price is low, but i recomend this product, it's worth it. Very nice watch. I bought it for my 76 years old father and he really likes it. It looks great on the wrist. The build quality is ok. It goes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymark1234123 on 02/27/2014

The best thing about the watch to me and likely anyone else that is considering buying it is that you can see the inner workings through the front and the back. The watch looks quite classy and people often comment on it. It is fun telling them it was <$20 after asking them how much they thought it was and getting an answer always over $100. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJodianim on 01/13/2014

Very nice watch, good looking and works great! You never have to buy any batteries anymore. It runs a bit fast (about 1min/week), and after a few years a small chip came loose and ended up in the mechanism (however it still works, but harder to wind up manually) I have owned this watch for a few years now, and have had to change the strap a few times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuja96 on 12/08/2013

Very elegant design, no delay pretty accurate, and maybe best thing is that shipment was on time i got it 10 days after confirmed payment.Black elegant design goes great with coat but also it looks good on casual style.No batteries are needed so you can wear it anywhere and no need to worry about running out of battery.Also you can see all gears grinding,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshargo on 08/03/2013

It actually works and keeps time!It actually works and keeps time! The looks are quite nice with a good view of moving parts. It takes very little movement to wind the spring. Inside of the wristband is made from nice matte leather that isn't lacquered. A bit heavy and fake design (scales that doesn't have a function). Short running time between winding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohannakuisma on 07/24/2013

The watch is quite big and heavy. Really beautiful and the inside shows really nicely. Works perfectly. Very cheap price but the quality is still really good. I'm really happy with it! The wrist band isn't the best quality but it's ok. The package of the watch was damaged in the post, thankfully the watch was ok, but it might be an issue some other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeuSHI on 07/23/2013

- Don't use batteries. - The winding take a long time to run out. - Good quality materials. - True ruby stones on the machine. - Hard to scratch and break glass. - Good precision, just delayed 2mins. on 3 weeks. - Ease to use. - The wrist smells bad with sweat. - The main adjust bolt breaks easy. - The rear plate oxides fast. - A good watch for go to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybadtrader on 05/10/2013

Design! nicely done, Looks good The watch Looks expensive and high Quality if you just glance at it No battery is needed Ticks good, is on time Normal shipping Some parts on the clock face aren't used One Hand is missing, but ain't a Problem Stops ticking if you don't move the watch for some days, but starts ticking perfectly well after shaking again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnovvdog on 05/01/2013

Works as it should, will continue to tick for quite a while after taking it off. I wear it 24/7, water resistant. The watch itself looks very nice actually, doesn't look cheap. Continues to work after months in a rough environment ( lots of shocks or accidental bumps at work). Original wristband way to large, had to make my own holes. Original wristband ... Read more

Watch with new wristband
    0 0
  • posted byBakaMadafaka on 03/15/2013

Nice leather band, works like a charm. Have for 3 weeks now. Mechanical watch, you wear it, and you dont need batteries. Absolute buy. No cons. Maybe a small remark, and that is, that some letters on top are a little bit smudgy. I must say that Deal Extreme did this delivery very fast and efficent. Everything was done in 15 days, so it was great. For ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections