• 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Love it.

posted by flashin on 10/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Love it. it's huge, but impressive.

runs smooth, and accuratley.

screw on stainless back with window.

the decorative dials look expensive and busy, but it just simply tells time.

the strap/band is padded leather with "gator" or lizard texture. looks, smells, and feels like leather. big watch, but fits my small wrist nicely, no extra holes punched in the band.

very nice finish on case. stainless steel? chrome plated "metal"? probably ???

love it !!!

Cons:

none with the watch at all, but one. the rear window is prone to breaking during shipping. wich makes this more of a shipping problem. DX is considering putting these in little boxes, the way flashlights are pakaged. i hope so. mine was broken, but i fixed it myself instead of sending it back. DX customer service was great. if you have a problem, give them a chance to fix it.

OtherThoughts:

it's a great watch. there are a lot of nice watches on DX. i plan to buy more. i hope they start using boxes soon.

Bottomline:

you can get one of these automatics for what a cheap quartz would cost in the store. they both will tell time, but the auto will be a lot more interesting.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections