Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCorine89 on 05/12/2014

Amazing watch, pretty heavy for what i expected, wind it up, set your time and go, self winding does work good but if you leave you're watch for one and a half day you do have to rewind it again, but hey, you can so no problems! the leather band is slowly breaking apart (got my watch over a year now!... Read more

IK Colouring Watch IK Colouring Watch IK Colouring Watch

0 0 0

• posted bytanu on 04/11/2014

1. There is a thing with this watch that it looks very expensive. People gets curious when they see it on your wrists & inquire about it. 2.You can see all the mechanics of this watch(cool !). 3.The glass of the watch is of pretty good quality. 4.All in all a nice to have watch & value for money.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMojo532 on 09/26/2013

Cool watch, get lots of compliments on the watch itself. Seeing the hour work inside is a cool feature and gets a lot of peoples attention. Self charging - but wont charge enough to last a night on a nightstand. you need to shake it, then adjust it to the correct time, and only then you can wear it. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarllindqvist on 02/05/2013

This watch looks truly great and works nicely. It's even possible to see the "charge" level since the spring is exposed. All the mechanics looks beautiful too. A little difficult to see the time in low light situations. The wrist band quality is not the best, but it can be replaced easily. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbdelepper on 01/30/2013

Great look due to the open case and back. Works perfectly. Good size: 42mm clock and 22 mm leather strap, which is a good size to replace later. (If you want to show of you can. People will ask you where you got it and "Wow, that must be expensive".) The leather strap is worthless. Tip: buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byag0044 on 01/10/2012

As said in other reviews, you get what you pay for. It's self-winding (if you wear it). People make comments about it. The strap looks cheap and it doesn't look like good leather. The face makes it almost impossible to read the time without looking carefully. Luminosity approaches zero. The "Tachymetre&... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTomvdLinden on 04/02/2011

Looks really nice, winding mechanism works fine when u are wearing it. Price is fine for what you get. Didnt expectw thenquelitymof the watch to be this good. Exept for the leather part, see cons. When you take the watch off, it will keep telling the time for only four hours, after that it stops and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreengoblet on 01/17/2010

This time piece has the look of an expensive designer style watch without the cost. Self winding and A leather strap for around twenty bucks can't be beat. I like the heavy and large design. It gives the feel of something substantial on your wrist. The internal working runs smooth and quiet with a steady ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunrest on 10/29/2009

The watch genuinely looks much more expensive. I have seen similar watches for hundreds of dollars. Very intuitive and easy to use. Quality leather strap secures well. If you have a large wrist (like me), this will fit very well. It feels like it may require some minor manual winding. No box. The watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysweebee on 11/04/2008

Its a very good looking watch, you can see everything moving inside. you can wind it up by moving the watch, or wind the crown. It looks much more than 20 dollars. the tachymetre doesn't work but thats not a problem for me, as I wouldn't use it. Its hard to read the time when your in a place without ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections