There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Leather Band Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch

posted by Greengoblet on 01/17/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

This time piece has the look of an expensive designer style watch without the cost. Self winding and A leather strap for around twenty bucks can't be beat. I like the heavy and large design. It gives the feel of something substantial on your wrist. The internal working runs smooth and quiet with a steady and true second hand movement. The watch demands attention and certainly draws a few double takes and long glances from co-workers and passer bys.

This model comes with a black and silver housing matched with a brown leather band. I find this combination seems to clash a bit. Most importantly, the mechanism adjustment dial that can be used to wind and set the watch failed to work for me. Thus, the time piece I received can not be set to the proper time. I can only assume this is a factory defect and I hope that the company will make good on the product. I don’t wish for a refund as I like the watch but would like it to do it’s intended purpose of telling time.

The watch seems to be of great value with class and attention for detail. However, with the factory defect that was present in my watch, I can not give this time piece my full endorsement.
    Looks nice but if I can’t set the time is nothing more than a paper weight .

Post comment

DX Everywhere