Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Leather Band Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch

posted by Greengoblet on 01/17/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This time piece has the look of an expensive designer style watch without the cost. Self winding and A leather strap for around twenty bucks can't be beat. I like the heavy and large design. It gives the feel of something substantial on your wrist. The internal working runs smooth and quiet with a steady and true second hand movement. The watch demands attention and certainly draws a few double takes and long glances from co-workers and passer bys.

Cons:

This model comes with a black and silver housing matched with a brown leather band. I find this combination seems to clash a bit. Most importantly, the mechanism adjustment dial that can be used to wind and set the watch failed to work for me. Thus, the time piece I received can not be set to the proper time. I can only assume this is a factory defect and I hope that the company will make good on the product. I don’t wish for a refund as I like the watch but would like it to do it’s intended purpose of telling time.

Bottomline:

The watch seems to be of great value with class and attention for detail. However, with the factory defect that was present in my watch, I can not give this time piece my full endorsement.
    Looks nice but if I can’t set the time is nothing more than a paper weight .

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections