Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhassan1604 on 10/27/2013

the good thing with this clock is that the clock looks very expensive and have a really nice design. also it doesn`t use battery and runns on movement.the clock is worth the money and worth be wearing. the rings arround the leather fall of easely. the really bad thing about this clock is that the clock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybujcosmin on 08/10/2013

The clock have an expensive look, have a best price for a clock and ROCK! The design is very nice and unique because you cand see the all pieces inside him! The mechanical work is absolutly fantastic and this clock no need battery! Displays time, so no other functions. I must remmember to wind this clock,... Read more

Best design ever. The back of the clock is just nice, but it's ok.

0 0 0

• posted byMrJustelis on 07/26/2013

*Looks very good on my wrist *Easy to use *Stylish *Doesn't look cheap *Kinda heavy (i like it) *Self winding *you can also wind it with the adjustment knob *Tachymetre is not real. It's just letters *Pointers are not glowing bright enough to see in the dark *After some time marks from the buckle appear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertoBona on 01/08/2013

This is a very good watch, keeps time correctly, has a good duration for it's power (if you use it all day long, it wont go out at night)... The main thing about this is that it is a watch that looks like it costs 10 times the price you paid for it, just like that... Beautiful piece, the leather brand ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaTrek on 12/17/2012

Really beautifull design , no scratch at this watches as I worried a bit ,because I got another watches from DX witch scratches so this are really nice.They work you can see inner working parts ...really amazing ... the lether band looks also real... AND THE hour and minute hand glows in the dark when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydestroyer998 on 12/03/2012

The mechanical side of the watch is very nice indeed. It looks beautiful and will fool all your friends into thinking is a class a watch. My friends estimated the watch costed at least 100 euros. When i told them it was only 20 or so, they didn't believe me. The 'leather' band is not very strong and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLebenstein on 11/10/2012

The watch has a classy look and looks expensive. It is quite easy to wind It up. If you wind it up properly it will keep running for an entire night so you don't have to set the clock again. it is so cool that you can see all the mechanics with the moving parts. Although the watchband looks nice, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuggernautBch on 10/26/2012

I got this item because some suggested I needed something to complete my look. This looks like a very expensive watch for dress-up occasions, plus the visible mechanics give it a faux-steampunk look. Seriously, this item looks more exotic than watches costing much more. Not saying it'll be mistaken for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWiebe28 on 10/20/2012

Looks very, very good Nice mechanical work, you can see everything no need for batteries Price is nice for such a watch build queality isn;t that good: The black circle around the watch is very likely to fall off some time( happend to me) The straps to hald the leather band aren't eather that good Nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaponoso on 10/19/2012

The clock-hands have phosphorescent painting, so it is visible in the dark. It is very stylish, looks classical and cool. Nice gift for a colector. It says it is 1ATM water resistant. Came with a Engrish/Chinese manual. Mine came broken. I will return it if it can't be repaired. And leather band doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections