Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinstor on 07/30/2014

Pros: the very low price of the product are the best positive point in pros for six euros aprox you have a beautiful pocket watch, with chinnese dragon material of item are metal, not the best but metal general look of item are good free shipping always are a positive "pros"! Cons: i have received mine without battery, it is could have a battery... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byJotaha on 10/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great and cheap watch. - Really stylish and cool looking. - Works fine, doesn't loose the time. - Quite sturdy, I have had it for a lot of time and it's still in really good shape. Cons:Eventually the rod to adjust the time broke, but I was able to open the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVexobor on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is really nice and good to use, personally i think it could be a bit heavier but i am not really complaining. Has a nice plastic film on the screen that cant be seen. Cons:Felt a bit light at first, but not anymore and sometimes it sticks a little when i try to open it... Read more

Pocketwatch
    0 0
  • posted bydanilodteixeira on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. To open it just press a button that sits on top of the clock. To change the time that just pulls up button and rotate it. The chain appears to be brass, durable and combining with the style of the watch. Cons:Inside the watch is a little different ... paper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsocher on 01/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My daughter loves dragons, so she was thrilled to get this watch. Really cool Chinese dragon design. It has a nice look, much nicer than the shiny silver one. It seems to work great. Very convenient option for people who don't like wearing wrist watches. Cons:I didn't r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustttom on 09/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Opens easily - Looks way better than in the DX pictures - Shows time and it isnt late or too fast Cons:- The connection between the watch and the chain could be better - When i got this i spotted a weird almost cut out circle on the glass but its only visible when looki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustttom on 09/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Opens easily - Looks way better than in the DX pictures - Shows time and it isnt late or too fast Cons:- The connection between the watch and the chain could be better - When i got this i spotted a weird almost cut out circle on the glass but its only visible when looki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvalot on 07/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It looks very cool... My friends often ask me to show them my watch. -It is good as a watch. It doesn't rush or anything. -Colors and everything are just like in the picture. -And it is cheap for it's looks. -Also chain looks great and is quite sturdy. Cons:-Could weigh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythrig on 01/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It look good - The chain is long enough to be useful - It was keeping time, until the battery died - Easy to adjust the time - you can separate the chain from the watch Cons:- The battery doesn't last long in mine (about a month) - the inside of watch look a bit cheap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 11/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a very good watch, old style. Color is great and its very detailed in every place. You have to press the upper button to open it and you will see a beautiful watch, with details in the back side of the cover too. Price is great for the quality. It comes in b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections