DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 78+19 Keys USB 2.4GHz RF Wireless Programmable Multimedia Keyboard with Trackball Mouse
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuntg99 on 01/19/2012

Cheap for the product Build quality is very acceptable Mouse buttons are cleverly places on the back An all-in-one solution to a keyboard and mouse problem. No drivers at all required for normal operation Quality of the track ball is not as good. I was a bit dubious about the price and quality of thie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivankarnik on 04/01/2011

It met my expectations. I needed a small but still usable keyboard with a trackball. Batteries may last for 3 - 5 months, but I do not use it everyday. The mouse buttons are placed pretty well. Works in a range of about 10 meters. It does not look nor feel luxorious. For 40$ I definitely expected more.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhilibertF on 05/19/2010

Works anywhere a wired USB keyboard would - no drivers needed, unless you want to use the special keys... email, play, stop, etc. Handy item to have around - I sometimes have to work on systems that people bring over, I won't need to hook up cabled mouse and keyboard and balance them on my knees. Right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorno on 03/04/2010

This is a compact keyboard, with a trackball on the right side. No need to install any drivers / software, really. But to use all the "extra" buttons, you may need it. Works out of the box, both in windows, linux and mac. And the battery lasts a long time. The buttons are a bit small for me, so I'm not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomer99 on 03/17/2009

has an excellent size. I use it in bed with a very basic desktop pc and it works to perfectcion. the light that is around the trackball is excellent, not only states that the keyboard is turned on, if not, which is also operating the flash disk. the trackball that is installed is not very good, I do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexxion on 11/04/2008

-Very small!! Check out my pictures submitted above -Multimedia keys -trackball for mouse -portable wireless usb receiver -YES, it works on Wii -cheap build quality -Price, $26 sounds about right -trackball skips at fast movement I bought this keyboard for my Aspire One laptop that I connect to my 50... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizzo39 on 10/09/2008

It's very little and it has a trackball, my other wireless keyboard doesnt have a trackball but a joystick and its not very precise and it's HUGE! The build quality is not that good but for this prise it is still a great product I am using this keyboard for my HTPC and it is very usable and good. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxnaron on 10/08/2008

I bought this keyboard when it was $28 and thought it would be a great keyboard for occasional use with my Media Center PC. The keyboard is small and lightweight and range seems good (about 30 feet at least). Build quality is ok for a $28 keyboard. Price went up to $44... I know I wouldn't have bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDragoen on 10/07/2008

Just the right size for a HTPC to be held in the knee from the sofa. Built in trackball that works really well, buttons for it are played on the front edge like on a gamepad. Well first of all.. over all builtquality is good, but the whole keypad is warped about 2-4mm from one side to the other, so if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections