DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 78+19 Keys USB 2.4GHz RF Wireless Programmable Multimedia Keyboard with Trackball Mouse
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuntg99 on 01/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap for the product Build quality is very acceptable Mouse buttons are cleverly places on the back An all-in-one solution to a keyboard and mouse problem. No drivers at all required for normal operation Cons:Quality of the track ball is not as good. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivankarnik on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It met my expectations. I needed a small but still usable keyboard with a trackball. Batteries may last for 3 - 5 months, but I do not use it everyday. The mouse buttons are placed pretty well. Works in a range of about 10 meters. Cons:It does not look nor fee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhilibertF on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works anywhere a wired USB keyboard would - no drivers needed, unless you want to use the special keys... email, play, stop, etc. Handy item to have around - I sometimes have to work on systems that people bring over, I won't need to hook up cabled mouse and key... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorno on 03/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a compact keyboard, with a trackball on the right side. No need to install any drivers / software, really. But to use all the "extra" buttons, you may need it. Works out of the box, both in windows, linux and mac. And the battery lasts a long time. Cons:The butt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexxion on 11/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very small!! Check out my pictures submitted above -Multimedia keys -trackball for mouse -portable wireless usb receiver -YES, it works on Wii Cons:-cheap build quality -Price, $26 sounds about right -trackball skips at fast movement OtherThoughts:I bought this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizzo39 on 10/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very little and it has a trackball, my other wireless keyboard doesnt have a trackball but a joystick and its not very precise and it's HUGE! Cons:The build quality is not that good but for this prise it is still a great product OtherThoughts:I am using thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxnaron on 10/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I bought this keyboard when it was $28 and thought it would be a great keyboard for occasional use with my Media Center PC. The keyboard is small and lightweight and range seems good (about 30 feet at least). Build quality is ok for a $28 keyboard. Cons:Price we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragoen on 10/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just the right size for a HTPC to be held in the knee from the sofa. Built in trackball that works really well, buttons for it are played on the front edge like on a gamepad. Cons:Well first of all.. over all builtquality is good, but the whole keypad is warped... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections