DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B 800lm 3-Mode Memory White Light Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycwirwin86 on 05/15/2014

This light is great I have had it for about a year now and it is still working wonderfully. It outshines all of my friends lights except one with a huge spotlight. It is also great to have when the power goes out because when pointed at the ceiling it lights up the hole living room. Nothing yet, can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylagman67 on 05/13/2014

Everything except the driver is good about this light. Switch feels solid. Almost waterproof (there is a small leak because of the clip screws). A lot of flood (good for inside use) but there is a strong hotspot in the middle. Nice finish. Two springs makes a strong battery connection. -Description says ... Read more

Driver board. Not regulated properly. Switch: feels good. Testing the drop in temperature (Thermocouple) Low mode current and drop in temperature (Vin=4.2V

0 0 6

• posted byTjoek on 05/13/2014

Great flashlight, good finish, doesn't get warm untill a few minutes at high. Could easily use it for a few minutes at a time for the whole nigth, mainly because of the very usefull low mode. Enough light to walk around path's and when switched to high enough light to see far away Advertised as 3-mode ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheeteck on 05/11/2014

Device is heavy and feels strong. Able to within good knocks and still works well. The light is very bright and excellent operation hours for one charge of battery. Device is heavy and there is no indicator of battery level. The way to open the device to put the battery is not clear and the direction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskojevac on 05/03/2014

Excellent flashlight for everyday use, can’t see how those expensive branded flashlights are so much better than this one. It’s well built, with glass lens which is a plus and one of the reasons I got it, and did not make a mistake there. Uses two 18650 batteries, these I salvaged from a defect laptop ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMik3yZ on 03/10/2014

It's light, it's solid, it looks really good. The clip is still on, whatever other people say, mine is still there, no signs of letting go any time soon. also it is really bright! It gets a bit warm, not hot. Have been using it a few nights now, with temperatures arround 10 degrees celcius outside. a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRasmusRask on 03/01/2014

Powerful, small, sturdy and very reasonably priced. I like that it has fairly few modes (high, low, strobe), unlike some of the other flashlights on DX. The soft-button for switching mode is a tad sensitive. Last mode memory switches to the next mode in line, instead of the last used, thus useless. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeffiekins on 02/04/2014

This thing is incredibly bright on High. I don't think we have yet tried to use it and not found Low was plenty. 3 modes is much more convenient than 5. Build quality so-so: the clip was pretty much useless, and one of the two screws holding it on was loose. The screw heads were so tiny and not hardened ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythechinesecombo on 01/05/2014

Sturdy construction. although I cannot verify that it is 800 lumens, flashlight is quite bright. when being used around the house or on the job the belt clip is handy although I foresee it coming loose. additionally the glass lense is a nice perk. spring on the inside (not for positive connection) was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrichard.bernards on 09/28/2013

- Excellent brightness (price considering) - Sturdy, metal casing - Good paint; does not scratch easily - Semi-waterresistant because of rubber rings between the parts - 3 modes - Mediocre soft-press button - Spring holding the positive side of the battery was a bit bend up on arrival The flashlight ... Read more

UltraFire WF-502B sideview UltraFire WF-502B hand for size comparison UltraFire WF-502B parts

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections