DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Extension Cable - Black (3m)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreasGassmann on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable works perfectly, just as expected. Both channels (stereo sound) work. The quality is really good. It doesn't feel like a cheap cable. The Jacks fit nicely and they look really robust (it doesn't look like they will be worn out soon). Cons:No cons so far, and I b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdacosta22 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most importantly, the contacts are good & the protective cassing is slim and don't get in the way of iphone cases as some do. The wire itself is standard thickness... stepping on it with a heel or placing a chair on top of the wire would for sure create a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvt1979 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Jacks fit nice and tight, cable is flexible but durable. Works just great with my Sennheiser 215 earphones, now i can move around the room without even taking them off. Oh, and the price tag is nice, as always on dx.com Cons:Cord gets tangled sometimes. Delivery took to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrentropia on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's really difficult to review a cable like this; it works or not. No possible different options. Mine is working perfectly on both Stereo Channels. It looks quite nice and the connectors are enhanced with antibending. Cons:No cons at the moment. OtherThoughts:... Read more

Cable connectors. Stereo.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections