DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Extension Cable - Black (3m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGraveUypo on 02/23/2014

Cheap and good quality cable a little on the thin side, perfect to carry around (if you need a cable this long) none When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. If you own the item, DX reward points will be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaryWolf on 10/13/2013

Not much to say about this product: it works. Build quality is alright (nothing special). Plugs feel kind of cheap (plasticy instead of rubbery). Otherwise, average cable, works. None, besides somewhat cheap feel. I used these to repair my headphones. Worked like a charm. Inner cables are separately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndreasGassmann on 06/03/2013

The cable works perfectly, just as expected. Both channels (stereo sound) work. The quality is really good. It doesn't feel like a cheap cable. The Jacks fit nicely and they look really robust (it doesn't look like they will be worn out soon). No cons so far, and I bet there won't be any. None A great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdacosta22 on 04/08/2013

Most importantly, the contacts are good & the protective cassing is slim and don't get in the way of iphone cases as some do. The wire itself is standard thickness... stepping on it with a heel or placing a chair on top of the wire would for sure create a break...so being carefull will ensure this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvt1979 on 03/02/2013

Jacks fit nice and tight, cable is flexible but durable. Works just great with my Sennheiser 215 earphones, now i can move around the room without even taking them off. Oh, and the price tag is nice, as always on dx.com Cord gets tangled sometimes. Delivery took too long, but this has nothing to do with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrentropia on 12/26/2012

It's really difficult to review a cable like this; it works or not. No possible different options. Mine is working perfectly on both Stereo Channels. It looks quite nice and the connectors are enhanced with antibending. No cons at the moment. I will use it to connect the in-car video sistem audio output ... Read more

Cable connectors. Stereo.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections