DX » Community » Reviews » HEXIN Universal USB 2.0 External Sound Card Adapter for Laptop / PC - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDennisH on 05/07/2014

Works straight out of the box, small, flexible cable, Nice color, works with macbook without additional drivers. Very cheap and working alternative when your 3.5 output jack is defective. None I can think of. None I can think of. None I can think of. Fits perfectly the design of the white apple macbook. I received this product very fast. The headphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiwijake on 03/09/2014

Ok, so my previous review said it didn't work. I can't see a way to delete it, so I'll have to just write another. I tried it again and it does, in fact, work. I'm not sure why it didn't initially. Build quality is poor - after practically no use the plastic on the plug is splitting. This, however, is to be expected at this price range. SKU 22472 works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterski on 01/22/2014

Has both mic and headset jacks Installs on the fly Has a neat design Works flawlessly No really. Except maybe annoying orange connection indicator light, while connected. For some might be a pro. Perfect device if you are tired of switching the jacks on the rear side of the computer between your 5.1 system and the headset. This thing appears as a new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymost22 on 08/09/2013

I was a little sceptic about this product working on MAC OS, but the device is working with no problems on MAC OS 10.6.8. You just plug it in USB port and you can listen to the music through headphones. Price is very low for products looking like original apple devices. It looks a little cheap, but that was expecting due to a price which is pretty low.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelplutoniano on 08/05/2013

Very easy to use. It's tiny. It works without drivers. It works in MacOS X. With a little cable to connect. White. Pretty. Little green light to power on. Perhasp the price. It is plastic. There is a lot of products similar but they sometimes have problems. I have worked with others from dealextreme. This one works perfect without drivers. No noise,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChirivitas on 01/08/2013

work without any problem in MAC OS X, allowing to use external microphone. Easy installation (no drivers). Works immediately upon plugging in. spanish: Funciona bien en MAC OS X, tan sólo enchufar el USB y listo. Nothing really, product works and that's it. Spanish: No veo nada en contra, funciona como tiene que funcionar. Good design for mac. ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections