DX » Community » Reviews » Ourspop MK808 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI
  • 5 star 85 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 44 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeriGee on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small. It is sturdy. It transforms your HD TV into a Smart TV. Its USB port and card reader give you ability to use it like a media station. Cons:It only switches to "on" position with plugging to city voltage. It switches to "off" po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byajalvare on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it´s easy to use, works correctly and the resolution of image is good (i think it´s just 720p, but it´s enough). Sound is clear and works correctly with my home theatre Cons:can´t use for some web streaming like flash, but in youtube it works fine, e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypnobrega on 11/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its cheap. it works very smoothly if you install the finless rom. you can install any games on android, use it as htmc, stream, router, ftp, anything. Cons:does not have bluetooth OtherThoughts:it's an excelente device to have and you have to think how much it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeenix1363 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to set-up. Cheap as chips. Easy to use in conjunction with XBMC. Proccessor is powerful enough to cope with the demands of streaming from the internet. Cons:Poor instructions. Non-UK power-supply means that you'll either have to use a different power-supp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvkeza057 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plays HD movies, photos, music, news... you name it. You can hook USB sticks, web cams, wireless mouse and keyboard adapters... everything works. Wi-Fi reception is fine. Cons:It could use a on/off switch. Other than that, it is perfect. OtherThoughts:This is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguywright94 on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An easy to use, portable and a very useful product. I personally love the fact that its really small and can fit anywhere including my pocket. Cons:It doesn't really broadcast in HD, the picture quality is quite good I must say. Its not bad, its just that at some times... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyomydx on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to setup, and simply works! Usb connectivity is great. Tried Webcam (OTG port), mouse/keyboard, USB hub, flash drives... Everything worked on first try. It came with android 4.2.2, and had Miracast (Wifi Display) setup already. Cons:It heats a bit too much.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeklite100 on 10/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A high performance device at a really low cost. It runs a standard Android operating system, and as such can use all the commonly known Android application from the Google store. The dual core processor assures a fast response, and you can easyli surf the web,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyziek on 10/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The construction quality is really good, it does not look cheap. It is quite fast, kids loves to play games on it. Very good for movie playing from your local NAS (I use Zyxel NSA 320 and old OvisLink). Good browser (from Google), google play onboard. The wireless lan w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychechir on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's like having a cell phone connected to your TV, you can play games, check your email, messages. etc. I think it's a great value for the price. Cons:Originally, I wanted the device to watch Netflix movies on my TV, but Netflix doesn't run correctly. I think that the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections